• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Surprise, Surprise! Cilla Black dead

You people make me sick

This coming from the person who posted predictions of which EADD members were most likely to die next! :\ In that context, your attempt to take the moral high ground makes your post one of the richest I've ever read.:sus:

It was cilla's vocal support of thatcher and the tories that put me off her in the 80s (not that i was ever on her) (ricky tomlinson didn't like her either) - and (for the ultimate smear) she was great friends with saville - for all i know she was lovely as a person though (but i don't know so i won't pretend)

This coming from the person who posted predictions of which EADD members were most likely to die next! :\ In that context, your attempt to take the moral high ground makes your post one of the richest I've ever read.:sus:
Would it have been better if we were predicting whose marriage is going to end next?

I'm not sure what you're referring to. However, I'd hope anyone unlucky enough to marry you would see the light, but I wouldn't wish death upon you.

Go in the globe in Liverpool city centre to hear what the locals think of cilia. Imagine and old scouser telling you that villa was a bastard. She was friends with Jimmy savile n all.

Ceres first post wins. Time trumpet for the win.

Poor Cilla. That's life! no... that's death, which is part of life..which is....we have a conundrum, kind of.

My granny was devistated... when I showed her the time trumpet clip %)

Sorry. RIP <3

It was cilla's vocal support of thatcher and the tories that put me off her in the 80s (not that i was ever on her) (ricky tomlinson didn't like her either) - and (for the ultimate smear) she was great friends with saville - for all i know she was lovely as a person though (but i don't know so i won't pretend)

Also add to that fur coats

Cilla-Black.jpg

and being an avid Hitler supporter

Aintree-Grand-National-Day-Cilla-Black-makes-an-appearance-at-Aintree-with-friend-Cliff-Richard.jpg

(along side Sir Richard, i'll add. clearly has a thing for peado men celebrities)