• Welcome Guest

Support Not Punish - 26 June 2026!

Support Don't Punish is a global advocacy campaign calling for drug policies based on health and human rights. The global day of action is June 26, 2026. Bluelight is one of the campaign's supporting organisations.

This year we are featuring artwork commissioned by AIVL. This art represents answers that community gave to the question: "If people who use drugs were always cared for and supported, what would you see?"

You can find merch from AIVL using these hand-drawn images here, and you can purchase Bluelight's t-shirt, made in collaboration with Support Not Punish, here.
 
Open society still involved? Understood the banner moved the from legalise it, and support dont punish again on this site... This happened last year too. I dont trust this.
 
Open society still involved? Understood the banner moved the from legalise it, and support dont punish again on this site... This happened last year too. I dont trust this.
If you think you can skip the part about money coming into harm reduction where interests have left people behind permanently, where ultimately it is used for what they say. I dont buy into this campaign. There is no justice like bluelight making a documentary on participants and now this same group who funds sites all over the world comes in here and defiles american money donors american values.
 
All I ever saw while I was tracking new results of new campaign from group, who then moved directors into a more complex political shift manipulated staunch conservatives and liberals into a neutrality stance they get into one site, promise they have representation set up for this nasty commy open society ideals and no one fights back against the guy doing accounting with the IMF.

That is all the money in the world. Anyone else notice why money moves them to this plan appease their version of open society.

Justify those means.
 
Direct experiences attempting to de escalate the motion to radicalize others love and views by ushering new money. Seen it.

Many participants openly sware this like a vow or oath

They say

I've been _______
 
Top