• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Superhigh Psychedelic Doses (200g Truffels/20 Hits LSD)

Azuma - If you take a 1 week break from tripping for example, then what sorts of effects would you get from the following doses of dried mushrooms (not truffles);

1,2,3,4 and 5 grams?

I'm curious.

thanks

Tom

Seems to me if your doing ayahuasca them dropping stupid amounts of L or shrooms would certainly be a waste, no?

if you take it with some peganum harmala you'll only have to take like half and you'll be blasted away. 15g of truffles + 5g peganum harmala hit me harder than 3 tabs of acid

That's depends how familiar you are with oral DMT. I use moclobemide as the MAOI and it changes the psilocybin trip into an oral DMT trip which is definately more psychedelic but I still prefer using my normal dose of shrooms.

Mixing DXM with mushrooms and an MAOI azuma? That sounds a little odd - I've only done K and that just leaves me pinned to the couch. I like drugs that you can jig around on.

I used to dry the truffles and capsule them - voila! no taste.

DXM is an SRI and thus mixing with an MAOI could be very dangerous... not sure if anyone was recommending that, but if so, don't ;)

DXM is an SRI and thus mixing with an MAOI could be very dangerous... not sure if anyone was recommending that, but if so, don't ;)

I am aware of that, i stated earlier that i do not want anyone to try that, because of serotonin syndrome, but on the other hand ive been doing datura in high doses for ages by now, and people will tell you about datura stuff like "it kills you, dont do it, its deadly, people died, people cut off their limbs, etc), and while thats true, it doesnt mean that evryone will end up in the asylum taking datura..

DXM and Shrooms is a very intense and visual combination, adding MAO to it prolongs the trip, however also increases the danger of serotonin syndrom, however providing you didnt eat anything for couple of days before and do not do so for some days afterwards, the risk gets lowered, because if you take mao blockers, not only DXM is dangerous, but also eating bananas or schocolade, still lots of people eat bananas while on ayahuasca, or drink milk or do stuff like that because they want to taste it while on it, but its like.. dangerous, even meat can take part in making you have serotonin syndrom when taken MAO blockers..
obviously you need a lot of meat / bananas e.g to get in what you get from DXM, but im not taking that much, just around 600 mg, some shrooms, and some mao to prolong, i know what im doing, no worrys, but ye, its good you pointed that out, when im down (i didnt take it yet, i was preparing the milk and so on for getting the nasty truffels down somewhat.. in a fashion that will be endurable), i will edit my post and make some kind of alert notice, i totally forgott about that, i dont want kids to kill themself or something with overdosing on MAO + DXM for that matter, thank you, my bad.

Neverthenless, i know tons of people who take ayahuasca without fasting at all.. and those people didnt die of serotonin syndrom, a lot of it is also genetic i suppose, like some people will just wound up dead from low doses and some will need a lot more.

I did it dozens of times, i will be fine.

So but now i really go.. (its funny, after all those years i still always have to fight with myself to eat the truffels)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Madrus
Feeling the pain of your life? It's more likely the pain came from your body reacting negatively to the 10 tabs LSD + 50g Truffles + Ayahuasca. I'm curious as to what exactly caused the pain though. Did it feel gastrointestinal as if you were having trouble digesting it?

honestly, i cant even describe it, imagine burning from inside, heating like crazy, not tasting not smelling not feeling anything, and feeling like your arms and legs die, ye thats basically a good but also bad explaination.
I cant describe, i only know that i felt reborn after it, and lost my fear of death.

That with the 3-4 month functioning, @ peacphrog - depends on what people say functioning, i had trips that had after effects for that long, like having visuals and some strange thoughts prolonged, still smelling different and so on, but i was able to function, there were just situations that were complicated, like when professor asked you about some picture and you could barely analyze it because it was still moving a lot, but its not like you are on LSD 24/7, its just a perception disorder that might last long - nothing to worry about, im always happy when i get a perception disorder and get disappointed when it goes away.. well, ye..

-----------
Now to Sir Ron: 200g shrooms does not always equal 20g, it depends on the kind of shroom, fact is that 20g of truffels are considered a high dose in netherlands, where they are legal, the truffels i use are considered high dose at 15g - without wanting to brag, so you are right that it depends on the percentage, however while i do not know the specific range of psilo, because it varrys greatly from truffel to truffel, also shroom to shroom, there are shrooms where 1g equals 3g of golden teacher / other rather soft truffels.. so ye, its all relative - copelia´s are the best out of my experience (shrooms) but also most expensive;

Anyway you are damn right, trips varry a lot and its always a gamble what you get when dealing with truffels, especially if i grow myself, sometimes when i do batches, i just wait until they are so white from the psilocybin, that they probably are just massiveley strong, but i by the hell do not know about whats inside, honestly its totally irrelevant to me, shamans in peru do not measure whats inside their stuff, they do it by eye and experience from the different kinds and species of plants / shrooms, so do i... so i cant give you an professional answere nor tell you anything about the dosage of psilocin there, the only reason i can tell rather exact dosages with LSD is because i got reference products where i know the exact dose, so i can tell if a hit is for instance 100 mikrograms, and thus can tell whats around 2mg/ lower higher, with plants and shrooms however i cannot do that.. its just a gamble for me.

sn't one about flooded out at somewhere over or at 500ug anyhow? Know some one who handled acid and said 100ug isn't weak and 500ug he was never the same again.

Yes, you may lose complete touch to reality, sometimes you do not, but you can, you also can lose consiousness e.g , starting by 400-500 you get kinda immobilized and in a kind of .. different state, which could be considered very strong, that was a dose that was used A LOT in the hippy era / 60tys, 500mikrogram wasnt considered "EXTREME" like today back then, it was in fact pretty common under regular users, as far as i know from people that lived that time - including my german teacher (lol, she was the best teacher ever...), anways - i kinda explained it already how it is to be 2mg and above and dont see reason to repeat myself, but starting by 1,5-2mg you get totally differnet trip and its just v isionary, seeing stuff and have visions all the time, just listen to the trip report of that guy that did a video about 20-30 hits of acid.. probably about 3mg, its 100% accurate from what i can tell, regardless of if he really did it, the story of what he saw and how the trip was makes sense.

And no, LSD is not nicer on high doses.. on low doses you may can say lsd is nicer than shrooms but.. just trust.. strong is strong, there is no difference between it, it has different character, but thats it.

seems a bit of a pointless waste to take so much but who knows

i would do it if i had the chance, but never even heard of it before, and honestly, just try it before you judge wether or not its pointless, since its like comparing lsd and dmt - there is similarity but also much different, lsd is different on extreme doses, so if you search for 100% near death experience and so on, thumprint (or just taking 20-30 hits) seems to be the way to go.

Well good luck - I'd be interested in what a 1mg type trip would be, not sure I've the guts and not acid to throw around like that but high dose mushrooms you can keep.

I guess i gave a trip report on 2,5-3mg + with ayahuasca and truffels earlier in this thread.. quite detailled.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by AzumaI guess so, probably due to ingesting a lot, i grew more receptors, but im not sure about that one, but its similar with most other substances i take, except datura, there it really gives you crazy tollerance..

Wrong, just plain wrong. You may express different activity at certain receptors. There's also up and down regulation; but you do NOT grow more receptors.

Tom

Ye, maybe, i said i guess, i got no clue, i just guessed - but the negative tolerance development is there, you find it if you search it up in the net, its quite common knowledge under regular users actually, but like i said i dont know why, i just got some thoughts how it could possibly maybe be, since its similar with salvia and joints, well at least thats how i understood it, you may correct me but for lot of people a joint doesnt do anything the first time and is like smoking paper, someone told me back then that you have to grow receptors or stuff, i just thought it might be the same with LSD, that you just get more receptors and thus can get your trip easier, guess i was wrong about that.

You also do not grow more receptors when consuming salvia and joints i suppose? Interesting, i was believing that quite long time.

if you take it with some peganum harmala you'll only have to take like half and you'll be blasted away. 15g of truffles + 5g peganum harmala hit me harder than 3 tabs of acid

true, but any mao hemmer does it, doesnt have to be paganum harmala.

Azuma - If you take a 1 week break from tripping for example, then what sorts of effects would you get from the following doses of dried mushrooms (not truffles);

1,2,3,4 and 5 grams?

I'm curious.

thanks

Tom

Oh my god, honestly, the last time i took that amounts is ages ago, i did take truffels recently in a fairly small amount, 8g fresh after 2 weeks off, and i had visuals, moving pictures, intensifyed listening to music, seeing stuff different, more colourful, having different thoughts, beeing amazed by circles, laughing a lot and beeing a bit crazy / trippy all the time, having distorted sense of time and .. ye thats it.
But i was also with some friends, so i couldnt focus on the trip, however i would not take that amounts of truffels, shrooms, lsd or any other psychedelic if i am alone / dont have to tripsit people ( i was tripsitting some friends, that were taking with me, well not actually tripsit, but just be there since they feel safer with me), anyway similar experience i had 1 year ago with i guess.. 3g of copelandia cyanensis, which are like the strongest shrooms out there according to my knowledge, and it was quite a blast, it was in a chilly room with i think i recall 7 people and we tripped balls, i remember i saw spirals and stuff everywhere and had a serious mindtrip going on, i mean really serious, and i was like talking nonsense and laughing and sometimes not talking and quite having my odd thoughts about evrything, and i wasnt checking anything for some time, it was funny.

But other than that i have no real recent reports of low dose trips because i dont do them at all anymore, since it feels like wasted money to me if i trip under at least 100g of truffels or 10-20g of shrooms (depending on the kind of shrooms i get)/10-20hits lsd or 100g of chacruna + sth else, well or fly agaric mushroom, i love fly agaric mushroom, i forgott that one earlier i guess :D.. or mescalin of course, because its just not what i like, its just not visionary enough to me, i had so many 1-5g trips when i was a teenager.. i mean, i had tons of them, with friends at weekends always taking 1-3g of shrooms or going out gathering them then eating them. i mean i spent my childhood like that, thats not what i do anymore, in fact i even get a bit down when i invited to take shrooms/lsd with friends, because it means that i wont be able to trip for an entire week, because heavy laughing ,seeing some pseudo hallucinations /moving walls and having some weird thoughts/see colours brighter doesnt equal tripping for me anymore, its just something casual to me like for instance smoking weed, its something thats alright, you can do it evryday, but if you could choose between opium and weed, you would take the opium, and the same it is for me with psychedelics, taking normal dose always means i cant have my visionary day for an entire week.. and thats a trade i do not like to do, im addicted if you want so; and if i do not have the cash to get a strong trip together, i rather wait 1-3 weeks until i got it somehow, since otherwise it would be like taking coke and stretching it with i dont know, ritalin.. well to me thats the way it is.

Seems to me if your doing ayahuasca them dropping stupid amounts of L or shrooms would certainly be a waste, no?

Shamans in southamerica do take other psychedelics with ayahuasca occasionally, including lsa/cactii (mescalin) and datura.. probably also shrooms but didnt read about that yet.
So no, shamans have thousands of years of experience doing that, they know what works and what not.

Today 20:09

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bernax

That's depends how familiar you are with oral DMT. I use moclobemide as the MAOI and it changes the psilocybin trip into an oral DMT trip which is definately more psychedelic but I still prefer using my normal dose of shrooms.

Well, taking more shrooms would also do the job *g*, but ye, MAO is the way to go, and DXM, trust me, DXM is your friend; but only in very low doses because it increases risk of serotonin syndrom enourmously, which is why you are ought not to eat and drink anything but water several days beforeahead and after if you plan mixing it with MAO, since it will intensify the trip a lot and can lead to serotonin syndrom especially if you take other things like bananas e.g during /before/after the trip, when your MAO blockers are up.
Just go safe with it, small doses of dxm, like 300mg are just fine to boost your experience a lot, you dont need much, and if you are unsure, just leave out the MAO, DXM and shrooms work fine by themselfs.
The amount makes the poison, just stay safe.

Speaking of which, im going to do a nice session now ;) so excuse me ladys, im gone for some hours.. or a day, or sth :D

Just still considering how i waste the truffels.. im considering milk again, but not sure, maybe i will try to cover em in honey?
Would be worth a try.. anyway i will shut down here.

Taking DXM with an MAOI is hell of a lot more dangerous than eating bananas or chocolate on an MAOI. I'm glad you're not recommending it but if I were you I wouldn't do that anymore. Nor should anyone else do it. It's one of the main things DXM is contraindicated with.

Taking DXM with an MAOI is hell of a lot more dangerous than eating bananas or chocolate on an MAOI. I'm glad you're not recommending it but if I were you I wouldn't do that anymore. Nor should anyone else do it. It's one of the main things DXM is contraindicated with.

I know, but its not really much more dangerous than going for plateau sigma with DXM, which also has possiblity to cause it/ actually taking DXM frequently in high amounts always bears the risk of serotonin syndrom, still there are enough people who are addicted to dxm and take it sometimes daily for months or years, so basically it depends on the person and his / her organism

A thumbprint as I understand it is when you put your dry thumb on some dry crystal LSD for about three seconds, then remove. There's no way 30mg of dry drug is going to go through your dry thumb in that length of time. If you want a stronger trip, you hold like 3 fingers on the powder for like 6 seconds and so on.

I doubt any dry crystal would go through your dry thumb... I always thought the idea was to get your thumb coated in LSD crystal and eat it.

Did 25 Al lads and 50 etizolam on a Friday night and woke up in my bed on Sunday thinking it was Saturday morning. My wife videos me and I was on the floor naked wondering what my dick was. Just remember shimmering rainbow light

Man, what a waste of AL-LAD. :\ Why would you take 50 etizolams? Did you anticipate NOT blacking out?

Only remembered taking 2 etizolam the rest was evidence of empty packets, also I did not black out. Just can't remember. I have a few mere glimpses of what happened.

That's a blackout. But yeah that sucks when you lose the ability to decide whether to take more and just take more.

al lad is something i always wanted to try but never managed because you cant get it anywhere here and the only online shop i ever tried never sent it, despite i bought it.. a lot of it actually...

so sad..