• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Super Important - Drugs and Driving

^ Sadly, Oh Sage One, it is. And that's the whole point. One of the fucking stupid darwinian dickheads might be a friend of yours or even a relative, since common sense sadly isn't necessarily a hereditary or communicable condition. And despite your scorn of their intellectual restrictions, I'll bet you'd be glad if this thread made a bit of difference in the time they had left in this world, with you.

FYI. DQ gave me a heads up that 60 Minutes are running a story about the girl who caused the original accident. Should be on this Sunday, I'll make a avi available to those who miss it (if everything goes to plan).

I just wanted to bump this again because i dont think it can be bumped often enough.

Can I also ask that someone investigate why the original links in post 1 dont seem to work anymore?

Surely it has been archived properly?

Thats so weird I just came home from art class (haha , yes) just to bump this thread also. I just saw this guy get his car searched and he was as high as a kite. The police were like, we are going to arrest you as you are clearly under the influence of drugs, you are as high as kite mate. He looked like he was about to cry and it made me think about how pathetic the whole situation was.

I'm not gonna lie , I've driven home stoned off my nuts. I was even offered a warm bed a few times but i still opted to drive home.

After reading this thread, i've basically sent the link to all my mates- So next time one of us decides to pick up the keys after a big one one of us will be tell em sit the fuck down cause the idea is fucking stupid.

^^If nothing else, hopefully this thread has served its purpose then.

DQ is a great guy - if anyone is still in contact with him tell him I said hi.

Drink driving is one of the worst things ever it's so dangerous in my opinion...

Driving while tired is just stupid if your tired you should pull over and have a nap in the car so that you feel refreshed and have the strength to drive at a later time.

Sorry to hear about your dad it's a very sad thing when stuff like this happens.

This is really just basic stuff people.

Do not operate a motor vehicle if you are under the influence of any drug liable to restrict your ability to react in a timely manner or give your complete concentration. Regardless of what it is, Alcohol, illegal narcotic, benzo, OTC pain killer or antihistamine, if you have absorbed it into your blood stream - dont drive.

Even to the extent of talking on a mobile, smoking a cigarette or taking your eyes of the road to pick up something thats slipped off the front seat. If you are driving at any speed you owe it to the public to be in full control of the motor vehicle you are operating.

Just one small moment in time can change your life and the lives of many others forever.

Hehehe, fuck, just realised I could have done that myself since I started this version way back when... oh well... umm... bump! :)

Good thread, nice to know there is some common sense around. It amazes me that people will tell me that it is incredibly dangerous to take mdma, and then the same person will jump in a car and be the most reckless moron on the road endangering countless lives. Roughly 1500 people die every year in car accidents in Australia, and many more times that are injured and disabled from it. I remember reading that over 1 million people die each year worldwide and about 50 million are injured worldwide every single year in car accidents. Granted, a lot of people drive cars but it is still a pretty outrageous amount of deaths of which a vast majority could be prevented if people were careful. I find a problem with many people who learn to drive is that they simply learn the rules and how to drive but not to 'defensively' drive. You cannot assume that everyone else is going to be doing the right thing and have to be vigilant. If you are on the freeway and you see 10 cars all bumper to bumper doing 120 all tailgating each other, you stay the fuck away from them. Likewise any dodgy looking situation on the road just stay away from it. You can often spot a moronic driver a mile away

Hey you guys ❤️

Glad I'm not in Spain today it's national tomato throwing day! Crikey!!

Mind you sure there are a few people short of a few euros or two what are grateful ay?

Missed yous♥️