• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Sumatriptan / Imitrex problem:

Paulymorphone

Bluelighter
Hello everyone....

I actually have a ridiculous amount of health problems, but this is a simple question.....

I get chronic migraines.... the tablets don't work, a handful of fioricet with codeine doesn't work....

Only 12mg of the sumatriptan succinate injection works.... but I'm only able to get 1 dose of the subcutaneous type per 15 days... however the tablets are highly water soluble.... but I just want to ask if filtering 1 50mg sumatriptan tablet with saline through a 0.22 micron filter will still be effective? Split into 4 different doses? Or would it take more like 25mg sQ this way?

My chronic migraines are making it really difficult to deal with my other medical issues.... dealing with a hiatal hernia causing a partial bowel blockage... I was sooo sick I could not swallow anything, seemed like a full block for over 24 hours & just as I was calling 911, ... my body gave me proof it was a partial..... but it was very difficult to hydrate, couldn't even such on ice cubes.... [I lose my temporary hospice dr if I go to ER, I'm not dying but complicated medical issues & bad insurance I can't find a dr, a hospice agency took me temporarily, they are supposed to give me a saline iv etc, but I'm rural & they're very bad]

Ice cubes made of apple juice saved me from the ER for hydration, but stuff is still having a hard time going where it needs too..... I had to completely stop my methadone, the syrup is way to viscous on an acidic stomach.... I might be able to take it now, but I am terrified because of how sick I got when I tried last time.... I couldn't swallow anything, luckily I was able to hold myself over in another way.... anyway, if anyone knows about the imitrex thing please let me know, I only have 2 6mg pens

Ty