• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

suggestions on how to use 80mg oxycontin...

OND43X

Bluelighter
A friend of a friend come by some 80mg oxycontin pills (blue pills with OP on one side and 80 on other). now this person is interested on trying these. does anybody have some ideas for this person?

i believe oxy has a pretty high oral bioavailability, making that ROA pretty decent compared to a fair few other drugs.
Some people snort it, if that's something you like to do..

A lot of people shoot it, which is pretty unnecessary if you don't already use intravenous drugs.
Having said that, if said person is considering injecting it, micron filtering is a must.

here is a pic of showing two of the pills in this persons posession..

25582236785_ef8d34990b_n.jpg

As space junk said oral is more efficent. Personly i smoke 40's and 80's.. 20's have too much filler. I dont want to wreck your day but unfortantly you have one of the new regulated oxys... OP's have replaced OC's due to abuse.. u pretty much have no choice but to eat it at the new fillas have made it so it turn into a Jelly if crushed to be injected/snorted/smoked ect :(

^^
its ok they cost me nothing..
so eat or snort is the only option, and you guys suggest about a 1/4 of a pill?

OP oxy pills have a high-tech polymer matrix that makes snorting all but impossible.

There are teks online, such as grinding with a nail file, freezing, dissolving in acidic solutuon - etc etc etc etc - but none are guaranteed to work, and all are a major fuck around.

There are heaps of zany theories and experiments thrown around on bluelight (especially Other Drugs subforum) - but none seem to be accepted as having nailed the "abuse proof" slow release system.
So, knowing that they're OPs, not OCs - just eat it! :)

He has no tolerance. Cut the pill in quarters with a new razor blade (not the type people use to shave), which will be easy as they will not fall apart. Then slice up your 20mg dose and wash down with water, I metabolise very fast but it's not unusual to take 15-30mins to start hitting you....do this on an empty stomach, it's not like meth you'll be able to eat just fine while you are high (quite enjoyable).

You will have fun. Keep those xannies for a different day of more fun, if drowsiness is what you like which I do.

Yeah, good call.
Especially on the xanax.
This might be too late (i hope not) - but dont mix oxy and xanax

^exactly no mixing. Opiate users who are adding benzos to their dose have lost the opiate/opioid "magic" (tolerance is too high) so we (yes I started to do it in the end) add the benzo to give a faux nod or sedation. You don't have that issue fortunately so no need to take such harmful risks, death can be the end result without being armed with the right information.