• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Suggestions for the site

stoneddave

Bluelighter
Ravenous, I don't know how much extra work it would be but I would suggest maybe adding links on the front page to erowid or maybe writing up your own descriptions, side-effects, etc. for the common ecstasy adulterants....

I think there are just too many people on there that have no idea what they're talking about...most of the reports for pills that say "MDxx Low" sound just like a report for a piperazine...I understand these reports as I consumed some piperazines and it really just felt like a weak roll until I hit higher doses...it could easily be mistaken for low MDMA to an inexperienced roller.

If you'd like, I'll write one up in Word and send it to you so you don't have to do the work...I just figure if we make it a bit easier for some of the newer posters to learn about the effects they experience, maybe we might start getting some better reports as it seems most people are far too stubborn or careless to get a testing kit.

PS- I know there is a link to erowid.org, but I'm suggesting more a page listing common ecstasy adulterants and their effects all on one page.

I'm not the person in charge of decisions like this, but I will run it by them. I actually started a thread with common adulterants (from the eData site, it's in the stickies in this forum) but did not put the common effects of each. This is a great idea! :D

Oh and another suggestion would be putting a link to the sticky on the front page of Pill Reports; as I think most people that are go on Pill Reports don't come on Bluelight, having a direct link to the thread could be useful.

I can only say that I have been perusing PR for at least 7 years and have noticed that the report quality and lack of knowledge from the posters has coincided with the decline in available "real ecstasy"

make it a requirement for people to click the spell check feature before their post is made. as soon as some of these high school kids start misspelling words i know they have no idea what it is theyre talking about.

as soon as some of these high school kids start misspelling words i know they have no idea what it is theyre talking about.
lol why would you want to take away your "warning signal"?

good point dude. :D

it's scary to know that kids who cant spell correctly are doing hard drugs, especially those who live at home doing 3 beans in their bedroom and then coming to PR and reporting it.

Chilly Water said:
good point dude. :D

it's scary to know that kids who cant spell correctly are doing hard drugs, especially those who live at home doing 3 beans in their bedroom and then coming to PR and reporting it.

It is scary, but at least they are trying to be educated about it, even if they might be wrong. Hopefully they learn while they're around and become a more responsible user.

i agree

I fully agree with the original point of this post. The history of my posts are a perfect example of this. I had an experience with piperazines that I thought was a low dose of mdma, and I posted it as such. It wasn't until I read a response to my thread about the pill I was rating I'd even considered that it might not be mdma.

After someone said they tested the pill my report was on and there was no reaction I was all confused. It wasn't until I had done my own research about different chemicals and the effects they cause that I had realized the pill I was reporting on was in fact a piperazine. Now since doing the research to learn what a piperazine is as compared to mdma, and sharing what I found on this and other sites another pill has been added to the piperazine thread.

Had I known already what I now know about piperazine pills I might have been able to get the particular pill listed on the piperazine thread.

Anyways I'm all for the additions to the site that have been mentioned in this thread. I believe it would help in our cause of harm reduction.

Cheers

Rollz

ok so pill reports is pretty much the shit for any one who likes to knwo somethign botu good pills i think there should be a better grouping for regions. Like by major city or something. or some how be able to have a better search engine on the site. i find it sometimes difficult whne i try looking for a pill. as well what would be real cool is a spell check on the site cuase im nto in hoigh shcool but i jsut dotn type well lol and dotn care but i def think i know a thing or two about what real mdma is and isn't. so i hope my reports are a bit helpfull to the cummunity. peac out chi city represent.

yeah some reviews on adultrants would be good! so every 1 knows about them and that!