• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex

Jtm666

Greenlighter
I'm a recovering opiate addict and was on suboxone for something like 4 years....kicked that back in Octpretty much cold turkey....that was a pretty shitty couple months....then a guy at work gave me 2 8mg tablets a couple weeks ago....I've been snorting about 1mg a day for the last 2 weeks recreationally...am I gonna have withdrawal symptoms from that short of amount of time? I weigh 150lbs if that makes a difference....

Hard to say, you may get some withdrawals due to being previously addicted. But it shouldn't be bad at all, get some loperamide and take low doses to ease some of the physical discomfort if needed

I'm a recovering opiate addict and was on suboxone for something like 4 years....kicked that back in Octpretty much cold turkey....that was a pretty shitty couple months....then a guy at work gave me 2 8mg tablets a couple weeks ago....I've been snorting about 1mg a day for the last 2 weeks recreationally...am I gonna have withdrawal symptoms from that short of amount of time? I weigh 150lbs if that makes a difference....
Naw I don't think so..maybe slightly