• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex= no hangover?

Dopemantime

Greenlighter
Yo so dose anyone else not get hangovers when taking subutex? First of all I take Mabye 1/3 Mabye 2/3 mg once in the am and a even smaller dose later in the evening, before taking subs I was addicted to kratom extracts badly 40$ for 5 pills minimum twice a day sometimes 6 packs or more a day sheesh, but the little pieces get me straight but I noticed when i drank before I was on the subs I would sometimes get hangover, but now I save the last little dose before I crash or get to drunk I wake up feeling great never any hangover nothing ever

Not sure if subs help hangovers or not but I have also (currently) been addicted to kratom and noticed my hangovers have become quite unbearable, to the point where I don't drink at all anymore. So maybe it's something in kratom causing worse hangovers and you didn't realize that your hangovers weren't as bad before kratom?

Not sure if subs help hangovers or not but I have also (currently) been addicted to kratom and noticed my hangovers have become quite unbearable, to the point where I don't drink at all anymore. So maybe it's something in kratom causing worse hangovers and you didn't realize that your hangovers weren't as bad before kratom?
Errr even before kratom if I didn’t drink or eat before I passed out I would feel like shit, but with subs I feel great when I wake up

Bupe blocks the kappa opioid receptor where endogenous dynorphines mediate part of the hangover but mostly I'd bet on the analgesic effects because the worst thing about alcohol is the glutamatergic rebound and the aldehyde metabolite..

Yeah, kratom was always a terrible mix with alcohol. Pretty sure it just increases the dehydration factor, and makes a nasty mix in your stomach.

I mean, I'm on subs, I don't really get hangovers either, but I've attributed that more towards drinking alcohol that is more favorable to me personally, ie. White wines, clear liquors

I'm not sure if this helps much, but I'm prescribed 26mil Bupe tablets daily and I can miss a day and feel fine.
But I have been on them about a decade.