• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

substance synergies

Rushy but sickly

I once had a combination of

Pseudoephedrine
6000mg guarana
5 buckets of skunk
2ltr of iced coffee

Was good, took ages for the weed to have any effect whatsoever and after laughing and being rushy as fuck i went for a walk and it felt like i had been walkin for ages to the end of the road and the end never got closer.... the next day the end of the road was like 30metres away!!!

i also experienced heightened senses, hearing, smell where at times very very acute, could hear ppl talking in other side of house...

next day tho felt sick as fuck, was sort of being stoned one minute, then rushing the next followed by a sick feelin in the stomach.

fun, different, wouldnt do again
not as bad a come down as meth but felt real sick

give me a good pill neday i reckon

ok.....need some advice on this combo

MDMA & G & METH & NITROUS

which should u consume when i was thinking:

1 pill - then on the peak consume g, then consume another pill an hour/2 hours or so later, then consume meth at the end of the night...with nangs in between......

any advice???

^ My advice would be to use your common sense. Remember that when you combine drugs, the resultant effect can sometimes be more than the sum of its parts. Start with less than half doses, and be patient.

Please use caution if you are experimenting with poly-drug experiences.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
for a real trippy feeling I prefer
acid + nitrous
or E first then K then nitrous

for a real chargy talkative felling

speed then e

coke and alcohol

ive found that drinking Alcohol + Shrooms is a really nice feeling. sometimes it can be hard to get the alcohol down coz the really sweet taste turns me off, but other times its ok..

also Shrooms + Nitrous personally, while being fun, didnt blow me away like ive heard from other people... it was kinda like a slightly enhanced regular nang... but the time i did it i wasnt on the best of shrooms so i cant say for sure... something i plan on doing again this season.

One i wouldn't try again:
Alcohol + Ket + Nitrous (+ no food of 24 hrs)
Induced full separated double vision for almost 2 hours reminds me of that mountaineering skit with John Cleese in Monty Python.... not real pukin on the night, however the next morning was nasty- ulcer inducing nasty!
(i gotta quit drinking and become a G whore!)

^^ I've never heard a single good thing about alcohol and Ketamine as a combination. Even in small amounts when experimenting, I had an awful time.

apollo said:
Ack, I forgot about this thread.

AMT + cannabis.

IMHO these two are explosively reactive... My world was turned into a chaotic psychadelic theme park for a few hours. Intense, but benign.

:)
Just want to ask apollo what is AMT

Here are 2 of my favourite combo's:

DXM + Shrooms : A journey into outerspace in my bedroom.

LSD + Nitrous : Reduced me to a bouncing sub-atomic particle.

Damn, is this thread STILL here?

Yeah, as apollo said regarding AMT & Cannabis, I agree on the intensity, and disagree on it being so benign. The AMT alone was very easy (compared on a basis with LSD for example) to handle, giving an impression that the chemical itself would not physically ALLOW you to become worried or paranoid or anxious. However, once Cannabis was added, the intensity (both visual and physical) was enhanced hugely, but on top of this, the fact that one could not comprehend ordinary actions on an ordinary level made it quite easy to get worried. For example, I stood in the bathroom holding a pipe with a full cone of Cannabis that I'd just packed, I was standing there, and kept standing there, watching Apollo walking towards me, and started to get worried, and more worried, and progressively began to think that he was going to get angry or something, when, what felt like about 10 minutes later, I realised that he was actually just coming to have a toke.

So yeah, just beware of the intensity of this particular one, because if you can't cope with it, it may be a little overaweing and unpleasant. However, I do agree that it was a fuckload of fun, if not entirely educational.

Usual warning with Research Chemicals applies, knowledge doesn't make you invulnerable.

-plaz out-

mix me up scotty.

acid and bulbs
e and amyl
meth then acid
e then acid
acid then e
e and acid together and bulbs.
eeeEeeEeEK.... pop!

Last edited:
MDA + Cubies Mushies = Amazing trip and visuals and spiritual, the MDA pushes the confusion from mushies in bay and noticed didn't have any headfuck effects that I usually get from Mushie trips.

The Golden Triangle
Speed, Weed and Beer. It's important to get this combination right. It's a bit finicky, but often surprisingly fun.
Ahh :) I wasn't very amped at the time (about 8 hours or so after my last injection of meth)... but when I got home I had a few decent sized glasses of strong port and smoked a handful of cones... haven't felt this euphoric in a long time, I don't know why but it was just great.

Weed + Alc is awesome :D

Alc + Meth is awesome :D

Haven't tried all 3 at once though, because I think marijuana ruins the speed high, where as alcohol just enchances it.

Hydrocodone and Cannabis = what is there to do on hydrocodone besides dream? what is there to do on cannabis besides dream? not much!

Opiods and marijuana do go together nicely :)

Nothing like punching a few billies while you're nodding.

Lsd + shrooms: Always had fun with this combo, makes for a more patterny trip than usual.

2ce + lsd + shrooms: Well the lsd and 2ce kinda have a lot of edge but the shrooms seemed to make it all come together.

Weed + pretty much everything: Other than alcohol + anticholinergics, weed seems to combine with everything..it completes my night.

I also should mention to ppl please be careful with mixing salvia with other psyches. I did shrooms and salvia once (okay bit of acid too) and yeah...it was too deep. When u can't find ur body or reality for what feels like eternity...well u get the idea...

And also, did some shrooms + datura + fly agaric last week, all I can say is, well I didn't have a bad or good time, but I doubt most ppl could handle it.
All I can say is, interesting.

And one last thing, anticholinergics or muscle relaxents should not be mixed with weed and downers. Lot of ppl have dies with such combos, so please be careful. You can have a strong mind, but the respitory system can only handle so much.

Peace Out

2c-b+mda was pretty special, very lucid and dynamic visuals.

MDMA+ketamine is another favourite, I have never had visions or seen colour quite like that before, best taken in a dark room with the eyes covered..

Meth+G is everything ecstacy was supposed to be, best party combo in the world, imo.

weed....

Amyl + Weed at once. hold the amyl bottle on the neck of the bong and inhale mouth and nose at the same time. fucking BAM.

also Amyl while rolling MDMA kicks arse. although ive found it to shorten my peaks.

weed pretty much goes KICKARSE with everything for me. actually i dont take other drugz unless theres weed around. youd think that would limit my other drug intake, but heh theres always a chop ion front of me... haha.