Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

substance synergies

apollo

Bluelighter
having read so much about drugs that form harmful combinations, i've decided to start a thread where people can list drugs which go well together. let's not hear about amphetamine based combinations (pills & speed for example), nor give people shit about poly drug use.
note: i am not encouraging or suggesting that anyone should try the cocktails listed below. do so at your own risk.
the controversial weed and nitrous... i find that the two together bring minor hallucinations (audio and visual) and a mental state of utter euphoria... some people don't like it though... why?
lsd and ketamine... dangerous, as psychosis is never far away, especially when playing with high doses, but extremely enjoyable... i've heard that the two drugs "work in synergy with your mind"... fill me in please :)
i've heard that mescaline and inhalants are totally mind blowing. nitrous and mescaline producing serious perspective shifting and a "totally and utterly blissful" state... i know mescaline isn't a common drug, but has anyone tried the two?
mdma and lsd... candyflipping is a common favourite, many people find that mdma brings on the effects of lsd to a higher level and eliminates the paranoia acid generates in many people's minds. the peak effects of the two have to be one of the most euphoric states i've ever encountered... at peace with yourself, the world, and of course the fluidly pulsating walls... can be extremely psychadelic, one's ego is easily lost to these two.
ghb and goey... rather euphoric, but they feel as if they counter each other. uppers+downers=baseline with a little intoxication.
codeine and mdma. *points in plazma's direction* i'm sure you've got a lot to say here dude... in my experience; i can see why ignorant people call pills which sit you on your arse while enjoying an intense euphoric buzz "smacky". codeine is a strong opiate, add it's effects to mdma and you'll have a real "smacky" time. that term implies that it might be a bit rough... rest assured you'll be feeling wonderful... like you are a big calm ocean... it's hard to describe just how far euphoria goes, so to find out try these two. the come down can be rough though... as codeine is transformed by our livers into morphine and mdma isn't a liver's best friend either, this combination is one to do irregularly.
2-ct-7 and mdma... yeah, yeah, 2-ct-7 is a research chemical and we shouldn't take it in combination with other drugs yet as we don't know how it works. anyone done it? there are a few experience reports on erowid about the two, most of which indicate good things... there is one which details of dangers in the combo though... info anyone? personal experience?
alcohol and ketamine are meant to lead to bowl hugging sessions... but i recently heard of someone who tried dosing low on the two and quite enjoyed himself... anyone managed to get enjoyable effects from the two?
salvia and mdma - described as "confusingly enjoyable"... enlightenment anyone?
speed and lsd... i was not fond of these two. the paranoia which decent amphetamines produce, combined with the psychadelic effects of acid led me to a new level of paranoia. i think that's pretty much the same for everyone?
so people, share... :)
[Keywords: SYNERGY MIXING COMBINATION DRUGS SUBSTANCE CHEMICALS COMBINING SYNERGIES INFO FAQ]
[ 01 November 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Just want to add two things.
The Golden Triangle
Speed, Weed and Beer. It's important to get this combination right. It's a bit finicky, but often surprisingly fun.
LSD and Salvia
This is the best way to induce temporary phychotic schizophrenia. If you want to run away, then scream at your friends. This is the baby for you.
[ 24 March 2002: Message edited by: cancle ]

Having just had a weekend experience of meth and LSD, i would have to say that it isn't the best combo around. Was drunk from drinking without anything in my stomach then had a meal, with of course more beer. Then at home, snorted some meth because i was feelin pretty sloshed, then we went to get more beer and when we returned for the liquid, i couldn't drink it was horrible. Sat around waiting for the LSD to work it's magic, stomach started churning and i got MDMA like body rushes racing through my body but the visuals side was barely present. Went outside for a mystical acid journey around yarra bend, that's when the visuals kicked in and i really started trippin out and enjoying myself after 2 hours we got home and the meth wore off and i felt extremely drained and shit, first really bad feelin off acid, curled up in the feotal position and began to think a myriad of fucked up thoughts, but luckily i was able to psych myself out of it and get to sleep. Done acid and speed/meth twice both times were less than enjoyable, the other time i had to listen to a friend speed off his head and talk non stop for 6 hours while i was trying to trip! fukn annoying!
Candyflippin---> completely brilliant
DXM and Nitrous--> apparently yucky or so ive told
Multiple hits of liquid, 40 bulbs and smitchon of weed, 33 beers, champagne, vodka, whisky---> my number one drug experience with out of this world visuals
Salvia and LSD--> scary for the under-experienced or under-prepared.
Speed+MDMA--> everyones done this to death
weed+ alcohol---> " "
Mushrooms and LSD: i want to try this!

DXM + Nitrous: As far as I'm aware, the disassociative properties of these two add up, and heavy disassociation can occur. I really enjoyed this synergy, I found it very spiritual, however I didn't end up having a large enough dose of nitrous, and wasn't in the best environment for it either.
It's definately worth trying if you like your disassociatives ;)

Please exercise the utmost caution when experimenting with drug synergies. I'm considering shutting this post in the event that dangerous combinations are posted that could cause harm.
A lot of the synergies will be a matter of personal preference I think. Where one person may like the effects of say, mdma and thc, another person may hate the effects.
I would recommend against taking MDMA with 2C-T-7.
BigTrancer :)

BT, i think this thread has a lot of merit. It is good to know opinions on the different synergies out there, maybe there should be a bit more of a focus on the negative effects though.
I would like to add that a DXM vs WEED combo, is one of the nicest experiences i have ever encountered. Never felt so loved up. Not exactly a party drug as it is almost impossible to move and open one's eyes. Add this with a bit of nice music and the world's your clam, i mean oyster, no wait, i mean clam.
It's just such a shame that i cant swallow that damned syrup anymore cause i gag. :(
Here's something i would also like to add. You know how when the night is coming to a close and you all head back to the after-party or someone's house, and the first intinct is to get that weed and choof it like it's going out of fashion. Yeah well, don't do it! I'm saying this from my experiences over the last year. All it does is kill that after party buzz that evryone has, and within the hour almost evryone nods off to sleep. So much for partying on! Here's the trick, if you are going to cmoke, only have one cone to begin with and then sit back and enjoy the company of your fellow man and woman (if you are so lucky) for a while. You aint smashed completely, yet the pill buzz comes on nicely and you are still; able to maintain inane conversation with everyone.
And if you feel like it, have another cone when you feel the first one wear off. Just don't bong-rush the weed and smoke your lights out. Cause the guys at the party who do that are losers (yes, this USED to be me).
Peace Out!

I had 2C-T-7 and mdma before. It was great.
I had just under 20mg of 2c-t-7 orally. Then just as i was approaching the peak i had half a pill.
The half a pill felt like at least a full pill. It was very enhanced. The visuals from the 2c-t-7 were enhanced aswell, they sort of combined with the light sensitivity visuals you get from pills (think of a glowstick light show). I was seeing trails after peoples bodies a meter long.
Very synergistic, very euphoric, very visual, very fun.

Moocho that used to be me as well, but since i quit smoking weed (i'm talking every damn day) i find that i can't return from a night on the beans and smoke a Qy, a coupla bongs (only time i ever smoke now is when i'm too fucked on other drugs to care a-bou-te abstinance) nice and talkative, comedown soo much better, not sooo fucked the next day. BUMP to moochos advice!

ill second the DXM and WEED combo, and the DXM and NITROUS combo... or, for even more fun, do all three.
i had a fucken amazing time on a medium dose of dxm, a little over 300mg (around 100ml), and two small cones. was not getting open eye visuals, but felt sooo euphoric, body rushes, felt like i was lifting out of my body - which felt AMAZING, had at least 1 out of body experience, possibly more... dacning felt great, despite the unco-ordination. music was beautiful... my favourite songs have never been better as my sense of time was fucked, and it felt like i was listening for a lifetime. i had 2 bulbs (supply was very low :( ), and loved them...
id recommend dxm for a small place... not a party drug for me. however my girlfriend liked it more at a party...
MDMA and WEED... what can i say. FUCKING AWESOME. wait til youve finished peaking... when youre cruising... then have a couple cones or a big joint. ive discovered because of the mdma you need to smoke (well for me anyway) more than you usually do, but once youve smoked a bit... awwww soooo good! brings back the peak like nothing else.
SPEED and WEED... i found that speed is boring, although ive only used it and only it on a night once... i expected to feel 'energetic' however i just felt awake.. did have quite a bit... anyway i decided to have a cone later on. that was a little nicer. i dont really know of the dangers of this.
ive found that weed goes well with speed, dxm, mdma, nitrous, and alcohol. every drug ive tried basically. yet to try weed with lsd.

An interesting one is AMT + Salvia.
Very strange indeed. This was on the tail end of the AMT experience. For my friend it kicked the visuals back in big time, for me the body rushes returned.

2c-b and 100mg+ mdma was INTENSE euphoria.
add tiesto spinnin and the awesome amnesia club and ofcourse my overwhelmed girlfreind and you get one hell of a night.
...that never seemed to end, got home at 9.30 a couple of joints, some 2 hour sex, and got blasted till 6pm :)
then off to privilage we went hee hee
i love the summer

Although most people in this forum are anti opiate,i have to say that Heroin+Pot is an absolutely brilliant high.
I personally wont use Heroin without Pot,it seems to eliminate the nasuea and,well,it just gets you twice as stoned from the H.
Everyone i know that uses H and isn't a junkie agrees that this is indeed a beautiful combination.
One of the above posts mentioned codiene and MDMA.Well i dont know about codeine,but H and MDMA don't go well together at all,somewhat like taking a pill when your very drunk.Taking H when your coming down from MDMA is a completely different story though...hmmmm...I get paid tomorrow now iv'e put myself in the mood for H!!
I guess i can say goodbye paypacket right now.Fuck it i don't even pay rent at the moment(i'm camping near where i work)so fuck it i can be irresponsible if i like :)
Cheers
;)

akshEn74; codeine is effectively morphine... and thus it could be said that codeine + mdma is morphine + mdma...
the two work very well together. it's not like rolling when drunk at all. these two take euphoria to an otherwise unreachable level...

2c-b and mdma is a fantastic combo. I prefer to take enough 2c-b to feel it without tripping too hard, and a strong pill as it starts to wear off. In my experience it prolongs the mdma experience and doesn't add to the comedown.
Weed goes with everything except large quanities of booze.
Shrooms and booze is very, very fun. However you need to be prepared for the worst hangover ever.

Cannabis & MDMA - Having never tried these in combination before, I was blown away, they have a synergy that has to be tried to believed. Scoff all you like, but having never taken acid before, this was what I'd imagine candyflipping would be like. Bright colours, hallucinations, audio-hallucinations, and only a tiny bit of paranoia.
DXM & Nitrous - Has to be one of the most serious combinations ever. Absolutely spiritual. The closest thing that I can describe it to is being reborn, but in a really drugfucked fun way. No paranoia whatsoever, though this was with a mild dose of DXM and about 5 bulbs.
MDMA & Codeine - As Apollo said, this is absolutely great if you don't mind sitting around doing nothing for a while. The nothing is however extremely euphoric and great fun. I haven't taken codeine on the mdma peak yet, so that remains to be tried. I have, however tried it for the aftereffects, the tail end of the pill. It removes much of the ill feelings and gives a smooth return to reality and is lovely for recovering. Works a fucking treat in combination with Nitrous.
Ketamine, Amphetamines & Cocaine - This is a pretty interesting combo. This I've only tried once, very low dose of Cocaine, and a high dose of ketamine and amphetamines. Very hallucinogenic in a subtle, very mental, and extremely pliable. Watched winamp visualiser flow out from the screen through the room. Damn good fun, you could probably cut the coke out and not have any noticeable difference.
That's all the ones I can remember that really made an impression. Oh, one last.
Alcohol, Codeine, Cannabis & Amphetamines - Just Don't! I had a very very very sore liver. This was however a medium dose (for most) of codeine, 150mg, and then lots of Alcohol, and the cannabis was one joint. The amphetamines were primarily to stay awake. On the comedown from this combination, as Dante and MezZedUp will probably attest, I was a mess. The pavement was crawling and swimming and I felt like I was going to croak. Not fun. Try at your own risk and be goddamn moderate.
-plaz out-
[ 28 March 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

Plaz while smoking weed while your rolling i find greatly increases the visual side of MDxx, however, it is nothing like candyflipping, which is the best example of a drug synergy one could describe, ie the sum product is greater than the individual components--> you feel more than tripping and more than peakn off your nannas...... absolute spiritual utopian bliss! :) :)
(Why has acid have such a bad reputation, there is just so many people who wont touch it? Too many acid myths and everybody's swolling pills like they're lollies) ;) (not you guys, you don't do drugs do ya? ---- neither do i! ;) )

I disagree with DXM and Nitrous and Weed being fun to combine
I'm not sure what you guys consider a fun drug experience, but I definately wouldn't call this combo(s) fun, maybe intresting but not fun.
Having said that, I really don't like DXM. I'll probably never do it again and any drug combo with DXM in it will immediately be placed on the 'not fun' pile.
After doing 700mg(11 mg/kg) of DXM, I did quite a few bulbs of nitrous. Actually I was wrong, this combo is fun. I had a good time doing the bulbs, but in retrospect it was shit. I was quite severly metally retarted during that experience. Honestly.
As for DXM with weed. Well, do this combo if you want to start nanging even without bulbs. It's lame. Oh well...