• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

substance synergies

^^^^^
Very true, this thread does have the capacity to be a very useful FAQ, if only all the crap was deleted.
-plaz out-

Good points from Apol|o and Plazma, however, everone needs to remember to exercise caution!
Remember that, and just cause that last line of coke you just railed made you think your god, you probably arent :)

probably nick?
:)
this thread turned out much more controversially than i intended it to, but none the less i'm glad it's providing information for the masses.
i'd like to add a new one... 5-meo-dmt and an open mind. an unimaginably powerful and blissful synergy :)

DXM and a double-bulb (two in one balloon)
here's one i tried last weekend, one of the most intense experiences of my life.
I was dancing right next to a speaker, well into a 300mg DXM trip, and as soon as i did the nitrous i entered a whole new world
it was a very personal trip, one which i had to spend with my eyes closed most of the time. i remember closing them and seeing images suggesting that i was travelling VERY fast towards the point where two parallel planes would meet. This was also running in tandem with the feeling of my entire life experiencing itself from start to finish (even past that particular point in time), until i "felt" the point where it all ended. It was a peak so huge that it hurtled me back into reality. It felt like i had been in that state for aaaages. I remember telling my friend something afterwards, but couldnt rememeber. He later told me that i said to him "Man.. I just saw the end of my life" and that i had looked very freaked out when saying this.
But yeah that experience is well up there with the best of them, although I'm pissed off that i cant remember much of it.. unlike with psychedelics like acid where the experience is so vivid that you can remember plenty of bits of it, some even with extreme clarity

LSD + nitrous Goshdamn this is good. Nitrous is a fun drug, but unfortunately it only last about 20 seconds and then you have to crack another one. That's why the nitrous and lsd combo is so synergistic -- the time slowdown from the lsd draws out the nitrous hit. Also, the combo of a psychedelic and a dissociative is really interesting. A dissociative has its own sort of psychedelic qualities, but they are different from the qualites of lsd -- so when you combine the two you get a broad range of effects. I have never felt less human, less ME (but not in a scary way) than I did on a hit of nitrous while tripping.
alcohol and cocaine This is another truly (physiologically!) syngergistic combo. The alcohol takes the edge/jitteryness off the cocaine, and the coke adds a subtle euphoria to the alcohol buzz (as well as preventing sleepiness, which is always a problem for me when I drink significant amounts). Also, the combo induces your liver to release cocaethanol, a drug of its own which enhances the syngery further.

[Edit: AFAIK, the combination of cocaine and alcohol produces cocaethylene. BT]

Last edited by a moderator:
^
|
LSD+nitrous: yeah, fucking huge experience that was. not only did it kick the visuals back in, the visuals became visuals of visuals, again and again (like a good ol' nang loop). By the time i sort of came to grips with what was happening in the visual department, i started paying attention to sound. With my acid ears well and truly in tune (my hearing tends to get very sensitive on acid, i seem to be able to pick up a wider range of frequencies than usual) the auditory distortion brought on by the nang was infintely more interesting...

Heh. This thread, what a winner :D
I'd just like to say exercise fucking caution when doing large amounts of LSD + Nitrous.
You CAN get stuck in nangland. And it gets VERY average after 30 mins...

Well, here is one i tried and found to be fun.....but NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
MDMA + Methamphetamine + (Weed + Nitrous + Amyl Nitrate in the one breath...well..2 breathes)
Fun, but not altogether smart :p

Cocaine + Ketamine, I can't vouch for this but can anybody else?
I'm told its popular enough that people mix the two substances together for handy bumping!

Ooh, Tried this last week.
4-MAR + strong Chronic + Nitrous :
I'd say the euphoria and amazing "melting body" feeling were enough to add this to my list of top 5 nitrous synergies.

Nangs with freakin anything, although with K or trip is definately the most fun - a whole new realm!
Um originally it was asked about booze and K, i have never had any problem, but then again have never been totaly drunk, just nicly tipsy.
If you were drunk i could easily see a lie down extremly sick session, becomeing the 'play of the day'.

my favourites are
150mg mdma, 150mg mda (holy FUCK!)
30mg 2cb
150mg mdea (wanna laff?)
50mg mda 100 mdma 50mg mdea (generally e_tarded)
lsd + cocaine (trip without the paranoia)
[ 13 November 2002: Message edited by: Scrambled_On_Eggs ]

LSD+MDMA+Nitrous+Weed.
Not for the faint hearted. Kinda brings everything together at once. You get the relaxation and mind bend from the weed and acid and the body rushes from the pill. But the nitrous just shuts off your brain for a while so that it can really stretch it's legs and your mind can just TRIP!

Ack, I forgot about this thread.

AMT + cannabis.

IMHO these two are explosively reactive... My world was turned into a chaotic psychadelic theme park for a few hours. Intense, but benign.

Nitrous and acid = Big fuckoff open eye visuals

Nitrous and salvia = Big fuckoff closed eye visuals

[only done where legal of course]

fairnymph said:
alcohol and cocaine This is another truly (physiologically!) syngergistic combo. The alcohol takes the edge/jitteryness off the cocaine, and the coke adds a subtle euphoria to the alcohol buzz (as well as preventing sleepiness, which is always a problem for me when I drink significant amounts). Also, the combo induces your liver to release cocaethanol, a drug of its own which enhances the syngery further. [/B]

^^ My favourite so far :)

Tried for the 3rd time last weekend... amazing. Nicely high, but completely in control, unlike on pills (although I admit I talked very fast and spoke a lot of crap).

Drank copious amounts yet never got tired or sick. No comedown. Beautiful.

Pity coke's so expensive... :(

I really nice combo for raves, is like 1/4 to a 1/2 of LSD, then after 1 hour drop a whole speedy pill, and get a very nice rush, then after 2 hours start eating chocolate 'space cakes' that we made with bush buds (no skunk please) and the rush was amazing. I would eat 1 (small) cake each hour and it would be very euphoric. You feel more tripped out than only MDMA, and I would get mental brain rushes. Smoking joints on pills seems not very good after trying this combo about 10 times. When is smoke a joint, you go straight up, then straight down 30 minutes later, where as when you eat a chocolate space cake, you slowly go up and up and up until you are flying, and very slowly 'straighten' up. I find eating mull a better feeling than smoking joints. Each space cake is almost like eating another half pill !

People always ask me, how do you eat on a speedy pill? It is all in the mind - I Know how high i am going to get from the space cake, so i can eat it easily, and washed it down with a bit of water.

EEK!

That reminds me of a certain event last year when i consumed 2 1/2 very nice pills along with one hella strong hash cookie.
The only thing was the hash cookie was all crushed up and was a fine powder resembling dirt in both appearance, consistency and taste. Now imagine me, smacking out quite nicely, attempting to ingest a foul tasting crumbled-into-powder cookie from a piece of glad wrap...

Yes it was an effort to get it down, those cookies tasted bad enough in their entirety but powdered it was....

BUT! The ensuing experience was unbelieveable. I dumped my second pill at the same time and the visuals i got were amazingly intense and fun! I remember just standing in the hardcore arena totally still, with those 'trippy glasses' on, staring at the lasers on the back wall and having my friends face pop occasionally when the strobe light went on. All the while with a big stupid grin on my face. Ohh, i also tried walking through the arenas with those glasses on, that was one crazy ass mission. I kept walking into people but damn it looked cool :p

The cookie lasted ages too and i was feelin nice until a few hrs after the rave finished, just uber chilled.

So yeah, respect to the hash/weed cookie n MDMA synergy.

Adikkal