View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Subquential LSD dosing

Willydog155

Bluelighter
Hello blue light! I don't know if anyone saw my previous posts about using things such as LSD to help treat my depression/anxiety or even adhd and am glad to say I am feeling great. A update will be in my original thread. I finally got my hands on 12 tabs, said to be 120 ug a piece. I first taste tested and only got a small tingle. I then dosed a quarter of a tab which is supposevely 30ug. I was wondering the effects of say taking another 30 in an hour and then another 30 in the next. Will this generally change the trip? Will it last longer? Thank you for your help guys. Please some Quick responses if possible!!

The effects will not keep getting stronger, they don't stack up because you get tolerance and the doses are quite low to begin with. The first "attack" dose is always important, and to re-up the trip you generally need a little more each time.

But at 30 ug it's possible you can just keep extending those threshold effects. At that dose range it may be different. But my experience with LSD is that if you try to extend the trip, it just feels generally blissful and transparent, but not so psychedelic / chaotic. Unless perhaps you try to go to sleep before the effects are finished: that can produce some wacky visual noise / hypnogogic hallucinations.

For me the best anti-depressant action and help with focus in my life come from the really noticeable trip effects of a decent dose anyway, because that is when you are confronted, taught lessons, get really deep insight. But I have managed a very therapeutic trip with about 60 ug or so.
Not sure if you can compare it with your potency, because mine was generally lab tested in the past while what is "said to be" the potency by dealers in general tends to come back as lower result from the lab. Most of the time I'd say, in my experience.

If you think it's important to check on info of low-dosing only, here is the centralized low dose thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=266623