• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone withdrawl very short use

Tajaodan

Greenlighter
Hey guys so had a week hard binder and got some suboxone pills to get thru the withdrawl and hopefully to quit chipping. I know its not the right way to do suboxne. Just had a question. I used about 2-4 mg a day for 8 days. My question is do you think i will have a withdrawl from the 8 day use and how bad and how long will it last if i am going to w/d? Really scared about it. Im on day one of no subs.

Dont kno if details help but i was doing 1-2 mg in the morning and 1-2 mg in the evening for 8 days. Have read alot i still might have some w/d from the opiate i was abusing but what i am worried about is all the horror stories i hear about suboxone withdrawl is scaring me

Im on day 3 no suboxone and am feeling ok. I was on about 2-4 mg for about 8 days. Am i a sitting duck and it will hit me out of no where or did i maybe make it through this without any significant withdrawal symptoms?

rapid subutex taper - google it. takes about two weeks but i once did one in 5 days

i'm fine, with a couple of comfort meds like ibuprofen, Imodium and some anti-Anxiety/sleepers it was barely worse than a bad cold

I felt a day or 2 of jus alittle funky and sweaty. Besides that, it was nothing. But quit while you can. Seriously.

So I can take an 8mg sub and cut it down into slivers ( im talking about one strip being able to last 14 days). I find the success rate much higher for myself by slowly tapering off sub.. I know from personal experience, I withdrew the first time, just went cold turkey and obviously was not successful the first time round. This time I had made the decision to quit. I was tired of having a second job that was robbing me blind. I bought a pill holder with the days of the week and cut the strip down. Making sure to take same amount for a few days, same time and then gradually lowering the amount. I did this for about 6 weeks and was able to go cold turkey after tapering off.. make no mistake I felt a little off but that's to be expected. I also feel that our mind set has so much to dp with the sucess of quitting. I had to keep myself occupied and yes went to N.A. just to remind myself that other people have been here. I also found speaking up helped because I was able to just verbally throw up on these people and be honest about what I was going through. I've heard a ton of people speak about turmic(sp) purchase it from an Indian store you want the bark and look up how to ingest most do with juice. This is a natural fighter against restless leg syndrome and thats what always killed me the most. The bark cost about $5 but will help with relief. Anyhow I wish you the best and remember you have to be stronger than the addiction. Its a mindgame but your happiness depends on you kicking butt here. If I broke any rules im sorry. I wish you broke them down real quick and idiot proof.. If I did break any please inform me so I dont get kicked off.

I just read all the threads, so happy to hear you are doing good.. keep it up...