• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Suboxone strips, xanax and a flexeril

alostconqueror

Greenlighter
Hello I have dabbled a little here and there when I have time at night mostly to relax without worry. I have 8mg/2 suboxone and I am not sure what that means. (As in I have taken it before and it does have kind of a 'high' effect on me but IDK what the mgs mean) I have 4 of these strips. Also three mg of xanax and one 10 mg flexeril. What is your advice on taking these? All at once??? I really want to CHILL the hell out tonight since my parents are out of town, I have the whole weekend off work and there are officially no kids around for the next two days so I feel this is a responsible opprotunity to do this. I just wanna kinda zone out, watch a marathon of something rad and smoke a few cigars and realllllly feel a buzz. Advice?

Help? What is your best advice to use all of the things I have at hand.? Snort anything? Or chew up the pills? Or just let them absorb orally? THANNKKK U!8)8):?:?=D

the 8/2mg means 8mg of buprenorphine and 2mg of naloxone.. this is a maintenance drug and has little recreational value. I would just stick with the xanax, swallow them, oral boa is very high, and snorting them will have little to no effect as they are nearly insoluble in water. If you have a decent benzo tolerance, you can add the muscle relaxer with it, as it will potentiate it's effects drastically, if you're somewhat benzo naive, I would avoid adding the muscle relaxer. But most importantly, if you're not opiate dependent, stay away from the suboxone, it most likely will make you sick.

Stay safe bud, Hopeless soul

Last edited:
If you don't have any opiate tolerance you should be able to get a good high from 1-2mg of Suboxone. Just put it under your tongue and wait about 20-30 minutes. If you don't feel anything just do another 1-2mg of the strip. You should never mix benzos and opioids because it can cause you to stop breathing. Many people have died from mixing Xanax with an opioid. In fact in Ohio if you are prescribed Suboxone you legally can't be prescribed Xanax or any other benzos. But if you are hell-bent on mixing them I would only take about 0.5 or 1 mg of Xanax with the sub. Flexeril is stupid and will probably just make you fall asleep. Never snort flexeril. I did once and it was the most painful and burning sensation I've ever felt from snorting drugs, and I've done a lot.

If you have zero tolerance to opiates, I think subs are quite enjoyable but thats just my opinion. But hell no, not all at once. Thatll be the last thing youd ever put in your mouth. Do not mix the subs with the alprazolam. Unless you have a hefty tolerance. And if you do mix them and have no tolerance, id take no more than a quarter of the size of your pinky nail.(ive seen people with no tolerance puke for hours straight off amounts that small) And from then id go slow on the xanax(id start at .5 and go up if needed), the flexiril is fine with either and would probably be good with the xanax or subs. Either way be very cautious about the sub/xanax combo. That statement shouldnt be taken lightly if you like phsyically living

You can always take more, but you can never take less.

Last edited:
Buprenophine is the opiate in Suboxone and it is very powerful. If you're not opioid tolerant then Suboxone will get you very high. The first time I took a Suboxone strip I was high for 2 days.

Buprenophine is the opiate in Suboxone and it is very powerful. If you're not opioid tolerant then Suboxone will get you very high. The first time I took a Suboxone strip I was high for 2 days.
Same and I only took a quarter of the whole 8MG strip

Same and I only took a quarter of the whole 8MG strip
When I first got on sub maintenance I swear I didn't sleep for the first week. I was too high to sleep and just laid in bed itching and sweating all over.

ALSO!! I do have a small tolerance to the suboxone tabs. I have been taking about a half of one every day for a month and a week or so. And A I'm not sure if taking probably 2 xanax a day/every other day for half of the month for the last 3 months makes me have a 'tolerance' but it certainly isnt too much of one. I know this, one mg doesnt do shit. But I'm hoping 3 will...

I really wouldn't mix the xanax and a full 8mg strip if you are not currently an everyday heavy user, you could die and many have from that combo at much lower doses.

I wouldn't mix any of these drugs together if I valued my life.

Sure people do it all the time, but most have long term experience and people DO die from small amounts often, thats why overdoses have overtaken auto accidents in fatalities in the US, and single hadidly reduced the life expectancies in white men and women.

Thanks everyone for the safe advice. Can you give me any guidance on maybe how often to pop a xanax or half of one if I decide to take a bit of a suboxone tab? Should I take one every 30 minutes? How long till a xanax kicks in? See I have always taken medicines off and on like this... unfortunately and ashamed to say I am not educated on things like that (how long till a certain medicine kicks in. If I wait for one to kick in and take another is that a waste of the first one I took?) I know I sound stupid. Lol. Anyway yes just asking for some last minute guidance because nightime is approaching and I wanna have a good night. Safely. And get the most out of what I got.

Thanks everyone for the safe advice. Can you give me any guidance on maybe how often to pop a xanax or half of one if I decide to take a bit of a suboxone tab? Should I take one every 30 minutes? How long till a xanax kicks in? See I have always taken medicines off and on like this... unfortunately and ashamed to say I am not educated on things like that (how long till a certain medicine kicks in. If I wait for one to kick in and take another is that a waste of the first one I took?) I know I sound stupid. Lol. Anyway yes just asking for some last minute guidance because nightime is approaching and I wanna have a good night. Safely. And get the most out of what I got.
You dont sound stupid, itd be stupid to not educate yourself first. But if your gonna take a half a strip, and thats ur usual dose start at .5-1MG since you said 1MG doesnt do shit. You do have a tolerance to xanax by now too, wait about 35-45 minutes if your not satisfied and know you can handle more take another .5, I wouldnt jump from 1MG to 2MG while on the subs even though you do have a tolerance, so start with like .5-1 wait, then take another .5. Xanax takes about 20 minutes to kick in, so 35-45 mins to be on the safe side because your essentially flirting with death in a way. Like I said you can always take more but never less man, be safe brother

Last edited:
thanks so much. But I think you meant ''sister'' at the end there ;) lol Yea. But it is def much appreciated !!!!

You dont sound stupid, itd be stupid to not educate yourself first. But if your gonna take a half a strip, and thats ur usual dose start at .5-1MG since you said 1MG doesnt do shit. You do have a tolerance to xanax by now too, wait about 35-45 minutes if your not satisfied and know you can handle more take another .5, I wouldnt jump from 1MG to 2MG while on the subs even though you do have a tolerance, so start with like .5-1 wait, then take another .5. Xanax takes about 20 minutes to kick in, so 35-45 mins to be on the safe side because your essentially flirting with death in a way. Like I said you can always take more but never less man, be safe brother

That sounds like a good way to go. I would do it like this. If you take a half strip just take .5 of the Xanax. I would wait an hour just to make sure it doesn't sneak up on you before taking another .5. just because 1mg of Xanax doesn't do shit for you on a normal day doesn't mean it won't do shit when you have an opiate in your system. Just be careful man. I used to think drugs would never kill me and I was some kind of freak who could just do an endless amount of drugs and mix whatever I wanted together. That all changed when I overdosed and died for 2 minutes. Trust me, it can and will happen to you if you're not careful.

Seriously don't mix them! xanax has a half life of anywhere between 10-15 hours, buprnorphine's half life is anywhere from 36-72 hours, and can take anywhere from 2-6 hours for the full onset to occur. Redosing becomes very dangerous with these half life lengths! You think the drug isn't doing much, then decide to redose, when the first dose hasn't even reached peak plasma levels!
Choose one or the other, your habit sounds quite small, furthermore, people with huge habits, have dropped from the benzo+opiate combination.
I would just pop a xanax or two, and enjoy the night.. I believe the onset of xanax is anywhere in the 30 minute-2 hour range.

- Hopeless Soul

Seriously don't mix them! xanax has a half life of anywhere between 10-15 hours, buprnorphine's half life is anywhere from 36-72 hours, and can take anywhere from 2-6 hours for the full onset to occur. Redosing becomes very dangerous with these half life lengths! You think the drug isn't doing much, then decide to redose, when the first dose hasn't even reached peak plasma levels!
Choose one or the other, your habit sounds quite small, furthermore, people with huge habits, have dropped from the benzo+opiate combination.
I would just pop a xanax or two, and enjoy the night..

- Hopeless Soul
Thats something I was gonna mention too. Especially the notorious redosing with benzos because you 'think' your not fucked up when you are, then blackout and eat your whole stash. this is a great point.

thanks so much. But I think you meant ''sister'' at the end there ;) lol Yea. But it is def much appreciated !!!!
Ha my bad be super cautious and safe sister, take advice on 7nos-SS373dOH's last post. He made a very good and important point.

it should also be brought to your attention, that your current regiment of use, could lead to physical dependence to both opioids and benzos, and trust me, that's not a road you want to wander down! If you havent skipped multiple days without using, you may already be there and not know it. I'd be very careful with how often you use xanax and suboxone! Opiate wd is hell and benzo wd can be lethal. I would seriously consider a break from using these substances!

- Hopeless Soul

Flexeril sucks just take that when u wanna sleep one night. And mixing the 2 should be fine if u have a tolerance to both. Dnt kno yr Tolley but if yr gonna do it take like half a strip wait for it to kick in fully and start slow with the Xanax. Like .5 mg they kick in fast and go from there... And that's ridiculous y cnt be prescribed nothin Ohio! Totally safe combo if your on it for maintaince.

Flexeril sucks just take that when u wanna sleep one night. And mixing the 2 should be fine if u have a tolerance to both. Dnt kno yr Tolley but if yr gonna do it take like half a strip wait for it to kick in fully and start slow with the Xanax. Like .5 mg they kick in fast and go from there... And that's ridiculous y cnt be prescribed nothin Ohio! Totally safe combo if your on it for maintaince.

Ohio is a totally ass backwards state when it comes to drugs and doctors. They still believe the only way to cure addiction is to put you in jail. They don't understand addicts are sick people. Even if you have a sub script and are on maintenance they won't give you your sub dose in jail. Some counties will give you your meds prescribed by a doctor in jail but the one I live in doesn't. So many people get caught just trying to take a couple sub strips into jail with them so they won't withdrawal so bad it's ridiculous. One girl smuggled in a bunch of 30s because she had to do like 30 days in jail and decided instead of trying to taper down she just did all of them and committed suicide that way. Nobody should have to kill themselves because they're in jail and facing withdrawal. I had a near fatal overdose a couple weeks ago and the cops showed up in the hospital and threatened to take me to jail if I didn't start giving up people's names and shit. I knew that I didn't have any drugs or any paraphernalia on me when I overdosed because I just snorted a big line at someone's house that he had. Wasn't my house wasn't my drugs, I had nothing on me. I told them to get out of my room. Ohio is a shithole of a state, especially if you're an addict.

Ha my bad be super cautious and safe sister, take advice on 7nos-SS373dOH's last post. He made a very good and important point.

Well Technically it's (s,7nos SS373dOH) .. it's "Hopeless Soul" upsidedown, But thx for the respect.

- Hopeless Soul