• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Suboxone stopped working after meth binge

Josterfeez

Greenlighter
I have been on 12 mg Suboxone for a couple years. I recently came across someone who gave me meth and I ended up smoking it a few times a day for two weeks. I stopped when I noticed something was wrong with my Suboxone. I've stopped using the meth and have been off for 4 days now. I still can't feel my Suboxone and I get really nasty anxiety and light opiate withdrawal feelings. Has anyone else experienced this?

I used meth constantly while on suboxone and have never noticed this, and on sublocade. I've spent the last 8-9 months give or take using at least once a fortnight (meth) and have noticed zero change in my maintenance therapy.

Your brain got used to the meth, I think you experience a bad meth comedown, nothing more. Give it time, it will be fine soon.

I have been on 12 mg Suboxone for a couple years. I recently came across someone who gave me meth and I ended up smoking it a few times a day for two weeks. I stopped when I noticed something was wrong with my Suboxone. I've stopped using the meth and have been off for 4 days now. I still can't feel my Suboxone and I get really nasty anxiety and light opiate withdrawal feelings. Has anyone else experienced this?
I asked a question similar to yours about cocaine and suboxone. I wasn’t on a high mg of Sub, but after I starting doing coke for a few days in a row, I was starting to feel light WDs. I’m not sure if you can go to my profile, with questions I have asked, but if you can, I got a lot of scientific info on why stims may do this. Check it out.