• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone question??? NEED ANSWER ASAP

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so im on suboxone just started not long ago. well my last dose 4 mg of sub was 12 hours ago. i did 25 mg of oxy 3 hours ago. is it safe to dose suboxone again after 3 hours of oxy since ny receptors already have sub on them? thanks?

Most people would tell you to wait longer. 6 hrs is better, safer than 3, but everyone's different.

Make sure you don't feel the oxycodone at all and dose small amounts of bupe to start out, like 1 mg. If you don't get sick from that you can take more safely.

I just want to know if you took suboxone before the oxy than aren't you ok to dose the sub since the oxy literally did nothing and did not attatch to my receptors???

I took my 8ml subliminal film around noon then shot heroin that night about 12 hours later and instantly threw up. My advice is to wait until you feel opiate withdrawls before switching between subs and other opiates.

i took it 6 hours after the oxy and had no problems. i dont think yall understand i did 4 mg of suboxone/naloxone 8 hours before the oxy. the oxy had no where to go.