Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Suboxone + Nicotine + Caffeine - New Experience - taking suboxone in rehab

TMoney11111

Bluelighter
I don't really see any good experience reports for suboxone so I'll add one. Drugs involved: Suboxone, 6 mg, nicotine, and caffiene, approx 100 mg. So of course nobody in their right mind goes to rehab to have fun, but somehow I ended up meeting a ton of awesome people and having a great time. I went to brighton hospital for the second time 3 weeks ago. When I finally got in the next day, it had been about 30 hours since using anything, I had been taking a good two doses of hydrocodone a day prior to going in. When they give you the first dose, you aren't thinking about possibly feeling high, you just want to stop fiending.
After an hour, I instantly felt great. I always feel a little out of it on sub so I didn't yet realize how much of a buzz I had. I ate lunch, and I took a shower and for about 25 minutes busted out a sick freestyle, and put in a few of my favorite lyrics. Can't listen to music there so, I did a lot of this just for fun cause I was amped up and bored. I had a cup of coffee and got to meeting some of the people in detox that had just come in. I instantly felt like everyone liked me, and that I was surrounded by good people, not to mention a LOT of cute young gals and gorgeous women.
The added effect of caffiene seems to add a little more of a euphoric feeling that suboxone seems to be missing compared to other opiates. I definitly got very chatty, built up confidence and talked to as many people as I could, gave out a good vibe and people seemed to like me the way I was while on sub. I personally had not smoked a cig in 4 years, so when i went outside and was in a social situation that made me feel very good with myself, I decided since I was a heavy weed smoker I'd use cigs as a replacement in rehab. Funny right? Anyways, yeah, 1/2 of a marlboro red, I was nodding hard. I went and laid in the sun on a grassy hill and just was in heaven. I feel kind of drunk/stoned for a few minutes from nicotine. Surrounded by new people that I knew I had an opportunity to bring into my life, which is a rush for anyone with major social anxiety, I was feeling like I was at peace with myself for the first time in months. Subuxone, or buperenorphine I should say, is one hell of a "chill out" drug. You seem to not worry about things as much. I've always called it an antidepressant for junkies.
I am still on sub and plan on being on it for a few months. In my daily life it makes it a lot easier to be around people and to deal with the stresses of life without using. I don't really get high from it, but with caffiene I do get that energetic motivating rush from it every day that seems to push me to go out and do things.