• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone issue

Tjharris9567

Greenlighter
First let me apologize if I posted this in the wrong spot I'm looking for information and have never used this site before. Okay so my friend swim injects his suboxone rather than take it sublingualy. One time right after his injection that was missed a little a small red rash kinda like a bunch of tiny red dots started appearing near injection site it's been a few days and I don't want anything bad to happen to him my question is what could this be maybe a reaction to the miss? It's not hot or painful he says and it's not really itchy either just looks like a rash. Also if he has to go to the hospital will they tell his doctor about his visit being that it was due to injection because I don't think he will go if he willloose his suboxone he does need it but I'm trying to help get him to use it the right way. But if you could help me with someof these questions I would appreciate itthanks guys!

Last edited:
It's definitely a reaction to the miss. Look up better filtering techniques and not only that but also try to and this is the most important part, when you draw up your shot, and its all nice and done, make some fresh water and draw up another1-2 units so its all clear in the syringes tip this will possibly avoid things like that. Also make sure when youre handling the pills/strips youre washing your hands right befoire and using new rigs and don't let whoever youre buying it from mishandle them like in their hands or droppin em on the ground or whatever just ask for another one they should be good to provide that for you at no extra cost for a replacement Lmao