• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
For MYSELF, I am ALL TOO FAMILIAR with slip ups, relapse, etc... I would say I have been doing dope since 2007 and its been very bad/IV usage since about late 2009. (I started to IV only after a drug related arrest, before I only sniffed). Luckily I beat the charges and have a clean record, yet my stupid ass still fucks with dope.

I can totally understand the reasoning behind sliping up only to be disappointed, and slipping up so you really feel your dope.

I slipped up a bunch in the past few weeks but I would say that 9/10 slip ups weren't worth it. BUT there was that one slip up.... where I waited OVER 24 hours since my sub that felt so good, so good damn good, and that's the feeling that will cause me to chase it, for days, weeks, years!!! Words can't even describe what an injection of good heroin can feel like, but I know plenty of people reading this know exactly what I mean.

It's dangerous because its that slip that I can't get out of my head.

I ask myself, why can't I feel like that all the time? And I still have trouble saying no to it, even on suboxone or methadone, they both suck in comparison to being high.

What I really need to do is remind myself of all the people in my life who are affected by my habit, and the toll it has taken on my personal growth and development.

BBT, I had no idea MGH West End Clinic did blood tests on their sub patients. Not really sure about the detection times when it comes to those. I was all set up for West End Clinic at about the same time you were going there and it didn't end up happening cause my hospital stay got extended. I could have known you in person and not even know we both post here.

Always had a prob pissing; even back in jail days. they always had to do blood/saliva tests. its in my med history so no one gives me shit anymore; on my first arrest back on 04 I was put through the fucking ringer for that; they just assumed I failed daily even tho I didnt; I got rung up good for that before they FINALLY gave me a patch for the testing. cocksuckers those feds can be.

just tell your Dr. at West End what you're best at. I'd rather piss cuz the blood tests just remind me of blasting away, but never really liked "blasting away" anyway; more just the feeling I liked. I hate needles.

^I've never understood that....I can pretty much piss on demand, unless I just peed 15 minutes previous, and even then I can usually get enough for a drug test...

here's what kills me about some of the posts I read from you guys; you guys seem young, right? I am NOT OLD myself, only 31, but it seems most of you have only been in the game in the more recent years, no? tell me when I am wrong here.

I just saw someone say they started in 07; another who was only one a scripted type drug and had the script, etc. addiction is addiction, I get it, trust me. but the game is much different w/ each drug you run/play w/. when I fuck up and am a ragging addict again, then you can say you were right about BBT and you saw it a mile away. but till that day comes, realize I've been doing this since fucking 1998 w/ every drug you can thing of; I am PRETTY sure I have an idea; also, who here has gone 5 years sober (jail was there but still sober once out). who else has done that? OK, now shut the fuck up. you peeps talk too much w/ your head up your ass giving advice and opinions on shit you really dont know (the person you are speaking to). I respect all those in recovery/using, whatever, so wake the fuck up and STOP trying to be that pscy they hook you up w/ in jail/rehabs/whatever. you are NOT that.

I want to say I am PRETTY SURE I am well ahead of most of the players on this board; esp. a few from what I have read.

LSD - youre right. I slipped; then said, fuck it, let's REALLY slip. BOOM. DONE! 2 days later, I am fine and back on bupe and nothing wrong, no cravings, nothing.

lastly, Eve, I dont think you've been IN THE DRUG GAME long; or maybe not even in at at all. you may have bought from a certain someone, but thats not in the game. or did you say before you were scripted your meds? I love the erase numbers thing. I've done it many times but when youre known to be a certain type, which I am trying to change, people get in touch many ways. it's not always a phone call cuz the number has been erased.

^I've never understood that....I can pretty much piss on demand, unless I just peed 15 minutes previous, and even then I can usually get enough for a drug test...

its how I am w/ shitting (or was before opiates). legit I have no problem pulling the dick out, showing the officer, etc, but just could never piss. same goes for when I am in the bathroom BY MYSELF (which is what happens at this clinic). I cant piss on demand. Wish I could; would make it all easier.

drugs run through blood quickest, tho.. right?

I started fuckin with heroin in 07... I had been fucking with vicodin/oxy since HS!

I am 29 btw also, so it's not like I'm a 22 year old junkie. I know how far this drug can drag you. It's taken me to the criminal justice system more than once.

I've been smoking weed since.... 2000.. maybe 2001. Fucking with LSD since... 1998!!!!

Fucking with ecstasy... since 2003

Heroin I regret.

Ecstasy/MDMA/LSD I don't regret at all

While I was on the court drug diversion program there were a handful of days where I just could not fucking pee with this old ass Pakistani pecker checker just grillin me with my dick out. Other days it wasn't a problem especially when they were supervised by the lab employees who didn't really give 2 shits.

Eventually my case manager just approved me to take them unsupervised because he wanted me to complete the program as much as I did because it looks good on his end if the program success rates are up.

And BBT, you definitely got years on me as far as being involved with the scene, but I am by no means clueless about the way shit works. Not saying that's what you were implying in my case. And I'm not trying to say that I know everything there is to know either, but I know people that have putting the same substances in their bodies for a decade+ yet they really don't know shit about it. They know enough to get high and stay well, but they're the same ones to say I'm crazy if I don't heat my shots.

^Nobody's winnin' any awards for who's been on smack the longest! There are some people on BL with no clue that like to run their mouth, and it irritates me sometimes too...

We all know the life of a junkie is not an easy one, and it requires a lot of effort and risk....but the game hasn't changed much since I started. Get money. Get dope. Do it again tomorrow! There's a lot that can go wrong with those simple steps though!

That does sum it up for me pretty well. Get Money... Get Dope. Do it again later today even!!!

Fuck Rent, Fuck putting something away for saving... fuck tuition, fuck it all, just get the dope.

kinda same here. started w/ weed/MDMA/LSD in highschool back in 1997. by 1999 Oxy 80's were PUMPING in Boston and there were so many robberies taking place in Charlestown that they were all over the street; I started making "moves" w/ those and money to be made; I was using but not as bad as I am now. I was using money made to live in NY which is where my connect was and also the NY part scene which consisted of G, E, K, Crystal, coke, whatever. just "party" drugs. then of course I'd always take my opiates or benzos on my down days out there. eventually, opiates caught me back then almost before going away and getting busted for trafficking which was dropped to distribution. went away for a bit, stayed clean, etc. I caught a 5 years sobriety binge (alcohol aside) and went through. then once the 80's came back around in 07ish I got back INTO a LITTLE. then 30's took over, dope, etc. dope was always my side guy; I had the others but dope I'd go to if no other was around. eventually dope became my main man. and him being my main man almost killed me multiple times. i was so lost that I was shooting dope/benzos and I truly believe benezos NEVER did a fucking thing for me.

nowadays, just chilling out w/ the weed and sleep med is fine w/ me. sure, I shot dope over the weekend. it didnt kill me, so I am pretty sure I am fine. we'll see how all plays out; I am not too worried; life has changed A LOT over the last few years; completely different ball game here.

SWIM has been on east coat powdered heroin for a year and a half, (has been shooting for 6 months) and spending at least $100 a day on strictly dope.
-Swim has not done a shot of dope since Saturday morning at 7am,
-and started on a 16 mg suboxone schedule on sunday at 9am weaning down from that for the next month & 1/2.
-Swim has been weaning off the subs by 2 since sunday (so about 8-10 mg a day now)
-It is now wednesday afternoon at 4PM
-They took 3 mg last night at 11 and 3 mg this morning at 8.
-Swim is almost out of suboxone but has two 50 bags of H.

MY question is, when is it safe for Swim to do a shot of H, seeing as they already have a tiny amount of suboxone in them now, will 12 hours be long enoughs?

Swim's boyfriend had been on the exact same dosage schedule (H and subs) as them. The boyfriend took 3 mg suboxone last night at 11 pm and did a decent shot of H today at 2:30 pm and he did not get sick, seeing how this is similar in dosages and timing , would it be safe for Swim to do a shot at around 9pm tonight?

Remember, SWIM took 3 mg of suboxone this morning at 8 and 3 mg at 11 last night, but the heroin in their system is almost completely out because they are not very sick in the morning at all.
When is it safe for SWIM to do their next shot?

Any suggestions help. I have heard a variety of answers ranging from 5-6 hours to at least 36 hours without subs to do H. But seeing as how Swim doesnt have much of either in their system, how long would they have to wait so they would not get precipitated withdrawals?

Thank you everyone and much love!
Sincerely,
-A young girl whos acquired some demons to ride or die with her on the way

I feel cool to be the first one to tell you we don't SWIM here. It's pointless. Had to do it

And I'm not sure where you got that info from, but doing dope AFTER taking subs is not what gets you sick with precipitated WDs or what people consider 'unsafe'. If anything you won't feel the heroin as much as you would if you didn't have the buprenorphine in you.

Last edited:
I feel cool to be the first one to tell you we don't SWIM here. It's pointless. Had to do it

And I'm not sure where you got that info from, but doing dope AFTER taking subs is not what gets you sick with precipitated WDs or what people consider 'unsafe'. If anything you won't feel the heroin as much as you would if you didn't have the buprenorphine in you.

really???!?! so i could do a shot right now without getting sick even though ive taken 6 mg in the past 16 hours? (3 in the past 8 )?

100%. You won't feel as much from it though because of the fact that buprenorphine binds so tightly to your opiate receptors which leaves less room for the heroin to bind to the receptors which is what produces the good feelings we love. That's the basics of it anyway.

And if for some reason you do feel sick after that, it is either all in your head something else entirely.

I can't believe how much misinformation people get told and spread about buprenorphine/Suboxone. Did you get that information online or from someone you know?

100%. You won't feel as much from it though because of the fact that buprenorphine binds so tightly to your opiate receptors.

And if for some reason you do feel sick after that, it is either all in your head something else entirely.

I can't believe how much misinformation people get told and spread about buprenorphine/Suboxone. Did you get that information online or from someone you know?

the kid i get my subs from insisted very intensely that i wait 48 hours and i was like....no way??? but hes also been on subs for 2 years...and ive been on them for 3 days....you get what im sayin?

ive also heard if this situation happens and the person does get precipitated w/d, then doing another small shot of h about an hour later will take them away

aannndddd.....i'm starting to get sick. feeling achy and cold sweating. so im sure the sub is almost out of me and the h will mkae me feel well. thank you for your help! other people on this site frequently go on unuseful rants that have nothing to do with what the person is asking

The only reason someone should tell you to wait that before taking heroin after Suboxone is for exactly what I just described to you. The longer you wait, the more Suboxone clears off your receptors allowing you to feel high.

Honestly believe what you want, but if that dude told you that you get precipitated by taking heroin too soon after subs, then he's fucking ads backwards.

Shit pisses me off when people spread bullshit and then say "trust me.. I been on these for years". I wouldn't care if he been on Suboxone since 2002, he's wrong if that how he explained precipitated WD to you. Maybe you misheard him. Fuck it though. I think I explained it well enough. It's on you now.

The only reason someone should tell you to wait that before taking heroin after Suboxone is for exactly what I just described to you. The longer you wait, the more Suboxone clears off your receptors allowing you to feel high.

Honestly believe what you want, but if that dude told you that you get precipitated by taking heroin too soon after subs, then he's fucking ads backwards.

aannndddd.....i'm starting to get sick. feeling achy and cold sweating. so im sure the sub is almost out of me and the h will mkae me feel well. thank you for your help! other people on this site frequently go on unuseful rants that have nothing to do with what the person is asking! 5 stars for you!

No problem. Hopefully I didn't come off as rude to you. I just get mad over shit like that. More than I should. People gotta get their information right especially if they're gonna pass it on to others.

i havent crapped in 7 days now from the lope

i just got a saline enema though, hopefully that works

Status
Not open for further replies.