• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and rashes itchy

May i ask if you had an injury or something ? What kind of pain your experiencing ? Also what kind of morphine are you ? Any other opioide experience ? What relieves pain for you the best ?

I got trigeminal neuralgia from having a tooth oulled. It's very severe nerve pain. I have also taken in no paticular order codeine, darvon, tramadol, demerol, oxycodone, dilaudid and fentanyl. Fentanyl worked the best by far but i couldnt afford it. Ketamine works the best by far for the pain though. Totally kills it.

I got trigeminal neuralgia from having a tooth oulled. It's very severe nerve pain. I have also taken in no paticular order codeine, darvon, tramadol, demerol, oxycodone, dilaudid and fentanyl. Fentanyl worked the best by far but i couldnt afford it. Ketamine works the best by far for the pain though. Totally kills it.
I am glad to hear ketamine totally kills it . At least you have some stuff to kill pain . I am sorry your going thrue this . Any chance of healing completely or is it chronic ?

Damn man looked it up. Thats some heavy shit .
Sounds very painfull . I hope you can get the help you need brother.

You mention an attack, is it not constant pain or is the constant pain bearable with painkillers but with an attack/break through pain they don’t cut it?

What do you get for the pain?