• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone and rashes itchy

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi ,

I use suboxone recreationally and sometimes tiny dosis (0,15mg) for depression . In the last period i have noticed a rash on my arm and chest and suffer from itchyness . I take suboxone intranasal . I am kinda of a hypochronic , i obvious researched and know its a common thing with opioides . But it isn't a kind of allergic reaction right ? I dont suffer from breathing problems or anything and i have used/abused suboxone for the past 8 months . I am going to take a brake from it but i do notice changes in my mood . I don't know if that means it a form of withdrawal or just my depression . I ain't feel sick or anything like that and i dont rlly have a feeling suboxone is as physical addicting as benzo's or something . Is there anything to do about itchyness or rashes with opioides ? I am on mirtazapine which does something with histamine , but this doesnt counter it . Should i just take a long brake from it ? I dont rlly feel addicted to it because suboxone just has a to fast of onset of ceiling effect . But i do notice mood changes . Any advice is welcome , thanks for reading and kind regards .

Hi ,

I use suboxone recreationally and sometimes tiny dosis (0,15mg) for depression . In the last period i have noticed a rash on my arm and chest and suffer from itchyness . I take suboxone intranasal . I am kinda of a hypochronic , i obvious researched and know its a common thing with opioides . But it isn't a kind of allergic reaction right ? I dont suffer from breathing problems or anything and i have used/abused suboxone for the past 8 months . I am going to take a brake from it but i do notice changes in my mood . I don't know if that means it a form of withdrawal or just my depression . I ain't feel sick or anything like that and i dont rlly have a feeling suboxone is as physical addicting as benzo's or something . Is there anything to do about itchyness or rashes with opioides ? I am on mirtazapine which does something with histamine , but this doesnt counter it . Should i just take a long brake from it ? I dont rlly feel addicted to it because suboxone just has a to fast of onset of ceiling effect . But i do notice mood changes . Any advice is welcome , thanks for reading and kind regards .
you get that rash even where you don’t itch yourself right?

one of many shitty side-effects from that shitty drug, why it actually causes it while other opiods don’t in same people I have no fucking idea

It’ll just be cause of the histamine release from the buprenorphine (The active mu receptor agonist in Suboxone.), I doubt you’re allergic.

Do you nod on it? Cause you maybe scratching whist nodding and not realise.

It’ll just be cause of the histamine release from the buprenorphine (The active mu receptor agonist in Suboxone.), I doubt you’re allergic.

Do you nod on it? Cause you maybe scratching whist nodding and not realise.
Its scratch on my upper chest and legs , just annoying itchy pretty much everywhere . At first i never had these kind of side effects but apparently these can come later or with abuse over time i guess .. scratching opioide itchy only makes it directly worse 😅 i did nod on it the first times but subs have a pretty energetic high when snorted . And i do scratch but what difference does that make if awake or sleep , i doubt i scratch when i sleep . Yesterday i took some subx again and itchyness began again so its pretty much verified . I gonna buy some anti histamine shit and other wise just quit .

Watch what anti-histamine you buy, as the older sedative kind (Diphenyhydramine, promethazine etc.) can cause the enzymes in your liver that metabolise opioids, such as CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to be inhibit them (Slow then down) or speed them up, so it can make the high better or worse.

Watch what anti-histamine you buy, as the older sedative kind (Diphenyhydramine, promethazine etc.) can cause the enzymes in your liver that metabolise opioids, such as CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to be inhibit them (Slow then down) or speed them up, so it can make the high better or worse.
All these hardcore anti histamines you guys name up are not over the counter , you need a recipe .. or not ? I am from Holland , benadryl needs to het prescribed .

Try and buy the generic / pharmacy own brand version, it should be a lot cheaper!
Worst case scenario buy a load on eBay or the web, you’ll be able to get genetics for cheap there.

Try and buy the generic / pharmacy own brand version, it should be a lot cheaper!
Worst case scenario buy a load on eBay or the web, you’ll be able to get genetics for cheap there.
Opioide itchy sucks , it can be in legs , chest , back feet everywhere .. I have never encountered this with kratom or anything . Also didn't had it when i first started suboxone . Is it normal to get these histamine reactions later ?

As i quit taking sedating antihistamines i now use desloratadine which works pretty good for morphine itch. Id imagine it would help bupe itch as well

I wish i had some bupe as ive never tried it. I was thinking of trying the bupe patch for pain but it's only for moderate pain not severe pain like i have so fuck that.
I just took some kratom red vein , it actually combines good with the subs . Bupe is interesting only if you have a low opioide tolerance . I don't think its anything compared to full agonist . Snorting it is alot more recreational.

I wish i had some bupe as ive never tried it. I was thinking of trying the bupe patch for pain but it's only for moderate pain not severe pain like i have so fuck that.
Ah now i feel bad and guilty cause i am not even in pain or something like you and taking subs. I am sorry your in pain .

Ah now i feel bad and guilty cause i am not even in pain or something like you and taking subs. I am sorry your in pain .

Why would you ever feel guilty? I shoot it up to get high to sometimes lol. And yes morphine is meant for severe pain where as bupe is meant for moderate pain only. But id just like to try it

Why would you ever feel guilty? I shoot it up to get high to sometimes lol. And yes morphine is meant for severe pain where as bupe is meant for moderate pain only. But id just like to try it
May i ask if you had an injury or something ? What kind of pain your experiencing ? Also what kind of morphine are you ? Any other opioide experience ? What relieves pain for you the best ?