• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids SUBOXONE - 9th day of WD\Benzos question

newbiecodone

Bluelighter
Hi Bluelighters,

I will keept it short this is my 9th day of suboxone detox\WD I used to do 2mg subs a day sometimes when I had a hard day I would do another 2mg after work.
I used it exclusively IV my suboxone was the sublingual type.

Anyway I wanted to achiev a bit of euforia now and then so I had access to a box of 30x1mg neurol\Alprazolam same thing as xanax just different branding.

So at the mark of 7 day I stopped puking and generaly started feeling a bit better I did not jump straight from 2mgs I had a week of 50mg tapentadol a day which for me it just dilated my pupils and warded of the WDs

Until now since I started the WD\detox I havent had any benzos. Today I got the box of 30x 1mg alprazolam I took 3mgs and I feel a lot better I mean I was functioning 3rd day now driving taking my girlfriend to the city etc... but I was weak still and have diarrhorea so it was exausting but I really mean to get clean from opiates my concern is I took those 3mgs today morning and it helped tremendeously with my last of two symptoms RLS it just helped so much that now I am thinking what if it was a benzo WD with subs WD in one. Can anyone advise how can I make sure I am not dependent on bezos I never used more than a week day after day than I allways took a month break and felt a bit of rebound anxiety really mild insomnia.

QUESTION: CAN I BE ADDICTED TO BENZOS and the opiate WD is just RLS now and diarrhorea at this point because I am susspisious how better and more functional I fell after those 3mgs of alprazolam I am on vacation the whole week but had a bit of work I am in IT and I just did it and yesterday I couldnt even concentrate on education and IT stuff.

Thank you all for your replys

My advice to you would be to discontinue the benzos until you are done with your Suboxone kick. Taking benzos while you're trying to discontinue your suboxone will just make it worse. Kicking opioids sucks. Its not going to be easy. You do have the strength to overcome this , good luck!

Thelung thank you for your input.

But I have another question I used it like this: bigger thoses through period of 3 to 4 days I have another package coming tommorow because I figured I should taper down now which of these two options have less poetential of WDs I dont mean rebound anxiety I am counting on a few days of that I can handle that but I dont want to risk getting any benzo WDs so should I taper or should I just quit with it?

In regards to opiates which was my main affliction I am almost feeling normal after smoking weed yesterday on beer and a xanax 3mgs today I woke up at 5:30AM but I went to sleep pretty early so am I clear from opiate WDs including RLS on my 11th day of being clean from opiates?

I am on my 12th day I got the ksalol nicely on time in the morning since than I ate almost 10mgs plus vine but if I would be in the country where I actually work I would get some weed here its totally dry season nobody can get weed anyway yesterday I was waiting a whole day for weed and it never came but at least my friend roled me a joint from his last stash and I was just feeling absolutely great every symptome of WD was gone I had the best sleep in a long time since I quit cold turkey and I know if I had a gram of weed I would pop 1-2mg orf alprazolam without alkohol and be in a bliss but without weed it just calms my RLS but I need to do these massive doses..... fuck smb tell me if I am at risk of having benzo WD next week I took them for a week with a 2 day break in between but I was using theme every two weeks and then two weeks off most I experienced was a bit of rebound anxiety nothing more. because If I have to deal with another WD and benzo WD at that I cant do it the answer for benzo WD for me is slashing wrists .... so please give me some advice