• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stupidly dissolved Endone

KiKi-K

Greenlighter
This is my first post. I would love some help. I am currently weaning down off suboxone which I was on for 6 months after stupidly dissolving a few endone and injecting it. I still have some lumps in my veins that do not seem to go away. Am I at risk of stroking out with blockages form these? I am constantly worried I will :( And also will they ever go away?
Thanks for your help,
KiKi-K

Hey OP,

There's really no way to ease your worried mind, as we can't accurately tell you what exactly is going on with your veins. Blockages like the ones you are afraid of can occur from injecting binders and fillers from pills, but these complications generally come after prolonged use.

How long have you had the lumps you are describing? Are they in random areas or in general proximity to the injection site?

The only way to make sure that you won't experience serious complications is by seeing a medical professional, although I understand this is not always ideal.

i would get it checked out by a medical professional
everything we say what we think it is will be pure speculation
better safe than sorry and a good way to ease your worried mind

said this before ER's would be a best bet before a doc as they are not there to judge you they are there to help
unlike your GP

i would get it checked out by a medical professional
everything we say what we think it is will be pure speculation
better safe than sorry and a good way to ease your worried mind

said this before ER's would be a best bet before a doc as they are not there to judge you they are there to help
unlike your GP
Blood clots are a very serious thing and injecting anythinf but pure medical grave iv ampules is stupid, go to the doctor so u dont have a stroke or something