• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Definitely the stupidest thing I ever snorted was some random seed thing given to me by some mates, who got it from some new age hippy. The guy claimed it was some shaman seed thing that had 5-MeO-DMT in it. I thought what the hell, why not. Burned a little and gave little to no effects, but I didn't expect anything really.

LOL ok so.... 3 years ago i was addicted to Oxycontin, here in California it was just mainly the 80mg round green/bluegreens & if any of you know that they are white right under that puke green coating!!!! ANYWAY long story short i had at least 4 in my nose already and was high as shit and had not noticed that i placed it next to some round 10mg methadones!!!! (I WOULD REMOVE THE COATING RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE I WAS A FIEND) anyway in my high zombie like state of mind i accidently grabbed a methadone and started to grind it down (I USED STAINLESS STEEL HOSE CLAMPS TO GRIND PILLS DOWN) and snorted it.... I THEN noticed right away that i snorted something besides the oxy because it burrned worse then meth, vodka and pixi combined it was like snorting pop rocks because the pain was a weird stinging sensation that would pulsate as if they where pop rocks sizzaling in my nose!!!!!!! ANYWAY I passed the fuck out at the point after a few seconds of whinning!!!! DO NOT SNORT METHADONES it is completely painful!! Id rather snort kerosene at this point in my life!!!!!!! Get sobor lifes better that way hahaha, peace.

As far as just pure pain I would say snorting random E pills with god knows what in them is right at the top. 2c-I hurt like shit too. As far as pharms go I would say ambien or concerta both are memorable.

When I was just starting to get into drugs, I once bought like 40 10mg diazepam, then went home to crush them all up. I noticed my roommate had a script of bupropion, so I asked him if I could have it. So...I crushed up every one of those bupropion and mixed the two crushed powders in a baggy and shook it up. Did several lines, and on top of a sharp burning sensation that would make the devil himself cry, it made me feel worse than sober. We got rid of that whole bag of bullshit. What a terrific waste of Valium.

For a whole different reason: cocaine. I'm pretty sure that nearly every time I've ever done it, I immediately remembered why I don't do cocaine. Meth hurt too, but it hurt so good.

coke goes down really smooth, definitely one of the least painful things I've snorted

I've never been kicked in the nose but my imagination tells me that it compares to that sensation.
Like being kicked in the nose by a donkey with wasps on its hoof was what sprung to my mind.
A friend of mine snorted some copper sulfate. That was truly stupid.
Vader

crushed up a pill which I can only guess was a bit of speed and a lot of blue chalk, .2g of MDPV, and .1g of 'tripsacy'. All in one line, in one breath. Felt like I needed to call an ambulance for about ten minutes but it plateaued and I felt fucking great.
Snorted mephodrone once too, probably won't do that again unless I have a week off work.

Molly (Usually random unknown drugs and/or unknown substances)
Xanax
Valium
Lunesta
Percocet (I know, fucking stupid and painful.....only did it once back in my noob days)

Tramadol.

Still technically gives an effect but my god IT BURNS.

Most painful:
methadone
promethazine
blue dolphin rolls(meth-based I believe)
2cb

Stupidest:
hot sauce

For a whole different reason: cocaine. I'm pretty sure that nearly every time I've ever done it, I immediately remembered why I don't do cocaine. Meth hurt too, but it hurt so good.

Yeah, cocaine normally is not supposed to burn. What's making your nose burn is most likely an adulterant like caffeine.

bzp tabs was pretty awful
ketamine rocks were painful before i knew i needed to crush them down to fine powder
xanax

dumbest thing i snorted would have to be pixie stick powder i was a lonely child at that time lol

percocets when i was younger and flexeril once, MAN did that shit burn. As for really painful substances demerol is really bad for some reason. weird too bc most opiates dont burn much.