• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stupid question: but is there edible cigarettes?

That's how I feel about all this menthol shit.
I dont mind a menthol filter now and then, i prefer those sterling dual cigarillos though so you can smoke 90% of it normal then click the ball and have the last bit menthol, makes me feel like I've used mouthwash or brushed my teeth after smoking 😂 😂

Those Camel Crushes (Black pack) are pretty good if you are wanting to enjoy a non-menthol smoke and later if you change your mind then you can burst the little menthol bead in the filter and enjoy a menthol.

As for edible cigarettes go. the only thing that i can say that I actually 'ate' were those Camel Snus. I go with the orange or red tin, the blue is the menthol taste one. With those you put in your lip, and you swallow the juices, and to be honest the juices taste fucking good. Like your lip is producing soup and you can't wait to go MMMMmmmmmm.

No nicotine is quite toxic orally
Exactly. If you're into gardening, take one pack of cigarettes break off the filters and boil them in 2 cups water for 20 minutes. Let it cool, strain it and then put it in a spray bottle and add one very small drop dish soap and more water as needed. Put it on mist and spray aphids.

Those Camel Crushes (Black pack) are pretty good if you are wanting to enjoy a non-menthol smoke and later if you change your mind then you can burst the little menthol bead in the filter and enjoy a menthol.

As for edible cigarettes go. the only thing that i can say that I actually 'ate' were those Camel Snus. I go with the orange or red tin, the blue is the menthol taste one. With those you put in your lip, and you swallow the juices, and to be honest the juices taste fucking good. Like your lip is producing soup and you can't wait to go MMMMmmmmmm.
D didn't mention the main rationale behind Camel Crush & the reason why 90% of young people smoke it. Going outside for a fag with the girl or boy you just met, yeah you know what I mean..."you want to hang out? We could go back to my place?"
"Cool."
<<Both simultaneously crush their cigarettes>>

Best menthol cigarettes imo are Marlboro menthols, probably ultra lights are the best but all three are good and taste like real menthol.
Crush have a rubbishy menthol taste too cold/chemical. I can still taste it faintly wo the crushing. Which happens when I bum a cigarette from somebody and they're rude enough to give me a Camel Crush. It's almost makes bumming cigarettes not worth the effort anymore tbh

Reactions: Ds
D didn't mention the main rationale behind Camel Crush & the reason why 90% of young people smoke it. Going outside for a fag with the girl or boy you just met, yeah you know what I mean..."you want to hang out? We could go back to my place?"
"Cool."
<<Both simultaneously crush their cigarettes>>

Best menthol cigarettes imo are Marlboro menthols, probably ultra lights are the best but all three are good and taste like real menthol.
Crush have a rubbishy menthol taste too cold/chemical. I can still taste it faintly wo the crushing. Which happens when I bum a cigarette from somebody and they're rude enough to give me a Camel Crush. It's almost makes bumming cigarettes not worth the effort anymore tbh
I had always thought it was rude when the person that was wanting to bum a smoke ended up walking away with empty hands because no one had a cigarette that they had wanted. I always ended the conversation with 'well i wasn't wanting to bum you a cigarette anyway', because I'm going to smoke this cigarette and enjoy it lol.

I had always thought it was rude when the person that was wanting to bum a smoke ended up walking away with empty hands because no one had a cigarette that they had wanted. I always ended the conversation with 'well i wasn't wanting to bum you a cigarette anyway', because I'm going to smoke this cigarette and enjoy it lol.
Beggars can't be choosers

nicotine is technically a poison and very readily kills any insect who ingests it

have you ever swallowed oral/dip nicotine? not pleasant
true, but also true for most ' natural' drugs.. caffeine, cocaine, morphine, psilocybin. Not a whole lot of reasons for plants to give us fun alkaloids other than killing bugs. Though I think thc is actually to be help collect pollen, but happy to be corrected on that.

And OP, no I'm afraid cigarillo brownies are a very bad idea for reasons already stated. but also doesnt sound very tasty...

Chewing or ingesting nicotine is deadly. Where did you get this idea from? I’ll consider you might be curious to ask such a question. So the answer is No, you can’t chew cigarettes. But what you can take is e-juice or vapors, for if you choose to vape.

Good news: there's an alternative for people who can't or don't want to smoke

I loved the candy fags when I was a kid.

You wouldn't get away with that shit these days...

These are still available for sale where I live. We used to have fun with them as kids, lol. They taste good too!

Yeah, they got banned :\. Something about kids wanting to smoke them more then Adult smokers. Which I mean, I guess that is right. I was like 15-16(or around that age) when I started smoking the Camel Exotics. I recall waiting at the gas station to recruit someone into buying my the pack of smokes, and almost always they would tell me that they arn't getting me some pussy ass cigarettes. lol
I think Camel has always advertised to children... When I was a kid Joe Camel was still in use and all the gas stations gave away free Joe Camel matchbooks. I used to collect matchbooks as a kid and had a whole selection of different Joe Camel matchbooks. When I was a teenager I started smoking and what did I smoke? Camel!

I still prefer the taste of Camels but haven't had one in years due to the high cost.

Man, after that last post i feel old! Lol.

Does anybody else remember that almost every restaurant and gas station used to provide free books of matches with advertising on them?

The practice died for the most part years ago. The only place I know of that still practices this is a famous local bar called "The Backdoor Lounge". I've been going there since I was old enough to legally drink. You know someone goes there when they keep "backdoor" matches handy.

These are still available for sale where I live. We used to have fun with them as kids, lol. They taste good too!

I think Camel has always advertised to children... When I was a kid Joe Camel was still in use and all the gas stations gave away free Joe Camel matchbooks. I used to collect matchbooks as a kid and had a whole selection of different Joe Camel matchbooks. When I was a teenager I started smoking and what did I smoke? Camel!

I still prefer the taste of Camels but haven't had one in years due to the high cost.

omg yes. fucking Camel cash. I mean who didn't have a velvet Crown Royal bag filled with Camel cash? I used to trade a dude my Concerta for Camel cash. I ended up cashing out with almost 3,000 $$ And ended up going with the Camel 'fanny pack', zippo lighter and ashtray.
I was like maybe 13-14 at the time lmao.
DuLJw0q.png

I completely forgot about Camel cash. 🐫 I never saved them up myself.

Did you know that in Europe Camels are 100% USA tobacco, rather than a blend of American and Turkish tobacco(as they should be), and are advertised as 100% American tobacco? I tried those myself when I went to Denmark as a foreign exchange student when I was 15. They don't taste the same at all but are considered premium and even come in packs of ten. DK is the only place I've seen a pack of ten and they are common.

My favorite Camels were the "Turkish blend" flavor, but it's widely known that even regular camels (filters and non-filters) are advertised here as being a blend that includes Turkish tobacco. I found it mind boggling that the camels in Denmark were 100% USA tobacco and advertised that way.

People in Europe pay a premium for American cigarettes.

Do you remember "Camel Wides"? I smoked those for awhile, lol.

Often in Europe they put a pouch of tobacco in their gums but its a hell of a lot stronger than regular smoking and it burns like shit.
so yea sublingually is an option with tobacco.

Man, after that last post i feel old! Lol.

Does anybody else remember that almost every restaurant and gas station used to provide free books of matches with advertising on them?

The practice died for the most part years ago. The only place I know of that still practices this is a famous local bar called "The Backdoor Lounge". I've been going there since I was old enough to legally drink. You know someone goes there when they keep "backdoor" matches handy.
🔥

Often in Europe they put a pouch of tobacco in their gums but its a hell of a lot stronger than regular smoking and it burns like shit.
so yea sublingually is an option with tobacco.
Has anyone ever done snuff? That's taking your nicotine addiction to the ultimate level

Has anyone ever done snuff? That's taking your nicotine addiction to the ultimate level
Yes!! I tried snuff for the first time when I was 18. Then I actually used it pretty much daily for a couple of years back when I was married.