• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Stuff Nose after cocaine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

misha2dope

Bluelighter
okay guys before i start, i'm to the whole cocaine game. done it about 4 times total. one of my coworkers gets me my coke from his friend which he claims is his best hook and i believe him. Most of the time i get it, its a hard rock. From my understanding (this is probably very noobish) i lick my pinky and get about 4-6 little tiny crumbs and rub it on my gums. About 5 min later my whole jaw and lips are VERY numb. Whenever i sniff it i feel on top of my game everything is great. major rushes. my friend that's an experienced user says this is some amazing stuff, but the reason i'm concerned is b/c i get stuffy nose after usage. My nose gets so clogged next day that i can't even breath and its very annoying. I found my new favorite drug (better than mdma) but b.c of the nose problem i gotta limit myself to how often i do it. i read somehwere on this forum that if you get a stuffy nose from coke then it means you got some shitty coke. is this true? and is there a way to make pure coke? like to get rid of all the fillers somehow? thanks

sorry i made this so long, here are cliffs,

-get really good coke from friend (at least i think)
-stuff nose following night and day(s)
-if i get stuffy nose from coke does it mean its low quality?

thanks=D

im sorry i did not read everything.....mostly the title....

clogged nose can be from several things.....

1- a cut in the blow
2-a nose condition
3-a combo of both

your best bet is to make sure you have a clear nose....and take nice clean bumps up into your head......this should minimize a blockage

please use the search engine for threads and posts on helping out with clogged noses.

a saline solution to squirt up the nasal passages is a good way to keep them clean and allow for a safer snorting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.