• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Strongest Pill Yet

@unfuckwitable...There are many dutch presses that are hitting the 160mg+ range. Just off the top of my head the speakers, q-dance, squirrels, trees, defqons are hitting high mg numbers (with the speakers topping the charts at ~220mg).

These are coming from different pressers and by the looks of so many reports in Europe in high numbers. Those crazy dutch sure know how to party. As for price I don't think I am able to discuss that, yet I have a friend over there saying that they are still paying less than we are over here for half the quality.

UNBELIEVABLE!!
220mg?!?! are precusors more readily available there, or perhaps regulated to a MUCH lesser extent? either way - the dutch know what the fucks up!! those people have been blessed! hopefully they do not take said blessing for granted!!

i believe recently there was a (PR) report from someone in the states claiming they had some dutch press (speaker maybe?). i would love to get my hands on any bean 100mg+.. forget 200+!!!

Last edited:
unfuckwitable- that guy had the q dances/standbys. hes from Arizona. I remember cause he had the most comments on his report than any other report in the history of pillreports. over 100 i think

unfuckwitable- that guy had the q dances/standbys. hes from Arizona. I remember cause he had the most comments on his report than any other report in the history of pillreports. over 100 i think

Yeah but it is rare that they make it over here nowadays. In my eyes prior to 2007ish a lot of countries were getting imports from netherlands/germany ect. Now it is very rare that a high number of dutch pills make it out of europe, which is sad because right now they are producing fire.

So if you ever get your hands on them, stock up and save them for special events...it makes those special nights all the more special ;)

In england you will pay around £7-£10 for a 160-200mg pill like the q dances, speakers, squirrels etc. In holland youll probally pay around 5-8 euro of you are local.

I think the average now is around 150mg for most of the dutch beans, with some of the lower ones around 120 and the presses like teh speakers, squirrels at like 180mg+

In england you will pay around £7-£10 for a 160-200mg pill

don't know exactly what £7-£10 is converted to in USD, but i'm assuming that would be somewhere in the range of $10-$15.

i would GLADLY pay almost DOUBLE that for a 160-220mg pill, taking into consideration what mints (presumably 110mg & UNDER) are SOMETIMES going for these days!