• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Strongest Pill Yet

Has anyone on here consumed any of these pills?

I was speaking to a friend today on the continent and he hasnt heard anything about the Speakers as yet ( I was just being nosey of course, lol), the Green Lacoste in Holland, ive been with friends while there on those and there very serious indeed. =D

Beginners should really be starting with half of all these types of pills, and I have noticed some of the more responsible reporters are mentioning that type of thing on there reports; which can only be a good thing I think.

Last edited:
Yeah that is true. I am getting some mol and was just wondering if 80mg would be alright for a 5'2 female first time user. Seeing that 125mg is quoted as high dosage MDMA

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah that is true. I am getting some mol and was just wondering if 80mg would be alright for a 5'2 female first time user. Seeing that 125mg is quoted as high dosage MDMA

Hey,

I think 80mg is a little to small dose for a first time person, considering "mol" mdma powder can only be 84% at maximum purity it could be anything less than that, so your 80mg is more like 60mg? I cant do maths anyway try 120mg for a good time.

I gave my girl 200 mg but it was reported at 76% pure so technically it was bout 150mg and she was fine and loving life. I say more is better for ab initial dose but wouldn't go much higher than that. But let me mention my girl is an experienced roller as she was the one that introduced me to mdma so her tolerence is probably a lil higher

Thanks guys, It will be her first time and she is only little, maybe Ill go for 100-110mg and see how that goes.....

Yeah, I completely stepped out of the press game because of so much crap circulating. Absolutely disgusting how few presses actually contain MDMA anymore... Even the molly is stepped on if it's not just straight methylone / mephedrone (which are also disgusting in comparison).

Does anyone but me realize that its time to take a trip to amsterdam? LESSS GO - Porter Robinson

^^^ It is definitely time to head there...my gf is not getting into house/electro/trance and she wants to go to tomorrowland just to experience the wild euro events...

Amsterdam will be the stop off right before that...

NO Thats not!!! 84.13 is the max :) Average of MDMA quality is around 70%

I don't chime into BL alot but i felt the need to speak up. on two subjects...

Pillreports tests for mdma content. not the other 15-30% of impure mdma in what was used to put in the pill.

Yeah, the pink squirrels, orange q dance, recycles, purple triforce, now the speakers, etc.. are tearing the whole game up. A message to whoever in Europe is throwing these out there: they are making there way here somehow and they are a godsend, thanks. Four score and seven years ago I was a mdma noob now I take pills in fourths and get blowed more than most in this country

I will be researching the pink squirrels soon. supposed to be just as good as the white speakers.

Last edited:
I hate all this talk about the 'purity' of the MDMA being used - how do you know? Unless you are sending a sample to be GM testing then your purely guessing / repeating what your dealer has told you.

@ganjabeliever tried sending u a mess ur inbox is full empty it out.

And I don't care what anybody says the strongest pill I ever had was a glady!! Probably only had bout 80mg but I took 3 and had the best fucking roll of my life. Nutin ever compared to that. Ok yes I know there are thousands of better pills out there but that was my favorite!

@yanker...Were they blue dot G ladies around july 2010? I ate three of them (over 3 hours) in NY and was off my face. One of the best

If someone was ever to come across those elephants/speakers/squirrels/Q-dancers while in europe...do you guys think 1 whole pill to start off with would be too much or just the right amount?

@qweasdxc to b honest I don't remember if it was white or yellow but def not blue. If I knew then I would never roll as hard as I did that night ever again I would've paid more attention to it. And bought em all!!

Me myself would probably drop a whole one of the qdance speaker or squirrel but I'm a rebel so don't take my word for it. Id say it really depends on ur tolerance. I wouldn't go giving ur girl a whole one that's for sure but maybe start her w a half and u maybe 3/4 or if u feel daring take a whole but b prepared to hit the floor. I've seen reports where people took a whole and were fine.

Hey all, Kinda funny, im new to this forum.
Was googling for the white speakers, as i have a few hundred of them at the moment.
I took 1,25 pills last weekend, and it was totally sick.

Tomorrow is new years eve, and im planning to take some with a friend!

regards,

Faber

Hey faber if u don't mind me asking whats ur address? And what time do u leave for work? And where do u stash these hundreds of speakers u speak so highly of?
and word on the street is the speakers are running low ur lucky if u really have that many and stocked up!

Stock

Hehehe, well i haven't heard about them running low yet.
For now the supply seems good.
I live in the northwestern part of holland, where you will always find good xtc and mdma crystals.
:)

I thank the dutch and the germans for always producing quality stuff...Hopefully I can thank the mintman if I ever to go back to Chicago.

Thats the way it should be you shouldnt ever have to take more than one pill
YOu dutch know how to party i wish the states would realize this shit cause back in 2000 you were insane to take more than one

do not remember exactly what that green lacoste on edata (from streetwork-switzerland) clocked in at, but the same organization recently revealed ANOTHER mindblowing collection of high-dose beans @ ecstasydata.org.

so far, this green apple takes the blue ribbon @ 176.8mg:
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2393

just out of sheer curiousity, and for comparison, i wonder what these massive things are selling for, and how many different presses/pressers they are coming from. is the standard for that part of the world this high? or are these the result of a freak accident, or severe miscalculation of weight? in any event, i am always AMAZED & look forward to learning more/any additional information!

as for the strongest pill i've personally experienced. lets just say i'm from the midwest, a stones throw from chicago, so ya'll already know the deal. ;P

Last edited: