Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Strobe motion tripping in the rain.

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
This all happened years ago. I was tripping on acid and it started to rain. I was on nothing heavy just some low grade acid. So, no strange feeling in my forehead this time. I was listening to music inside when it started to rain outside. It all looked like the rain was coming down in strobe motion. So, I just went outside to see the rain fall in fast forward. I was basically in awe at the rain falling down. Just mesmerized at the rain in all it's beauty, but like always certain states of mind don't last. After a while things stated to get back to normal and I went back inside to listen to music. Like Jimi Hendrix said... "Not necessarily stoned just beautiful". Every time it rains now it makes me think of what it looks like tripping on acid.

i get strobe lights over my vision sometimes while tripping. it's pretty cool. i feel like i may've even seen rain like you are describing. like the stobe light is in the rain bouncing off of the concrete.

i get like flashes of light like a flash on a camera as HPPD every couple days or so too and i haven't dosed in four years.