• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strip searches approved in massive police powers boost for G20 forum in Brisbane CBD

Loving how the mods are publicly arguing with users on here. Maybe take it to pm? It's not a good look guys.

Healthy debate is hardly arguing. And who is looking any way? A bunch of etards and a narc or two?

Without a debate or differnce in opinion every thread wold be,
Post 1:This was in the news
Post 2:Thats' a bloody outrage
Post 3: All cops are cunts
Post 4: Use the fucking search engine noob
Post 5: /Thread

the fact is most of these protesters do not speak for the majority of Australians. They have ruined what little credibility they may have had by their actions at previous protests. The general public just can't engage with their message anymore because they misguidedly thought violence was a good platform for change.

Wow so the police tactics worked on you. I have been thru about a half dozen g-20 protests in Canada and no one here really believes in the "anarchists" anymore. I guess there are really stupid old people yelling at their TV sets and shit. But its pretty much accepted here that those are cops.
Want video of them running back behind police lines after throwing stuff? Google g-20 Toronto. Google Montebello protest some time too the police incite riots and got caught and were forced to admit it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2007/08/23/police-montebello.html
The people in the black masks are cops, how the fuck do you fall for this shit? Call me a tin foil and I will call you stupid for being that easily influenced by government goons. Come on some skinny mask wearing kids can't hold a city hostage.
If you want to stop the destruction stop being a bitch and staying in and hiding and go rip the masks off the agent provacateurs. The police are able to discredit any movement they want by using these tactics because your average citizen is stupid enough to believe it.
Your goddam right you should be concerned for your rights. I saw a whole bunch of non protesters arrested in Toronto for being in wrong place at wrong time. If your house is in the zone your rights get trampled, they can search you just for going home. I can't believe BL's members support the police state. This isn't an exaggeration I have been thru it. They will use this as a test to see how much people will put up with.

So how many cops start the fires during hockey riots in Canada?

Sit down Canuck, your country has no credibility when it comes to crowd control

image-2.jpg

One thousand words, mate I'm glad you are back home in one piece. You'd make a prime target for kidnapping and ransom. I stick to Peru, Chile and Argentina but even then it's a very high risk if you travel off the beaten tourist paths. I don't think the above images will occur here in Australia we are just too laid back and apathetic when it comes to this kind of thing. Anyway each to their own beliefs but if this happens in Brisbane CBD you will have the last laugh. Been fun talking shit but yeah whatever happens happens and we won't know until it happens. Also have you seen the paco addicts at night in the slums trying to steal anything they can to get a hit. Half of them are like 12 years old, one tried to snatch a bag from out my hands and it was 6pm and in a reasonable area of Lima. Just had some groceries in it no cash or anything. Desperation.

Last edited:
dont let 1kw have the last word!

Last edited: