• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stressed The Fk Out!

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
I just need to seriously vent right now!!! I’ve been smoking on my pizzle like crazy since yesterday and have had no sleep! I’m living in an extremely stressful situation so me and one of my roommates/friends been smoking ice like a damn choo choo train. I hate yelling and fighting and it’s an every day occurrence between my other two roommates who are in a relationship. I frequently get drug into the middle of their fights. I seriously need to move out but can’t until the 2nd and that’s if I even have the funds to. Idk what to do if I have to wait until next month to move. Any advice is appreciated please!

I just need to seriously vent right now!!! I’ve been smoking on my pizzle like crazy since yesterday and have had no sleep! I’m living in an extremely stressful situation so me and one of my roommates/friends been smoking ice like a damn choo choo train. I hate yelling and fighting and it’s an every day occurrence between my other two roommates who are in a relationship. I frequently get drug into the middle of their fights. I seriously need to move out but can’t until the 2nd and that’s if I even have the funds to. Idk what to do if I have to wait until next month to move. Any advice is appreciated please!

take some time to find some peace of mind

sometimes for me that is as easy as going outside and meditating for 15 minutes

stress kills, literally, gotta mitigate that shit

Honestly I would tell the both of them that it's none of your business and you don't want any more parts of their stupid ass and (probably) childish fucking arguments! Don't be afraid to say that shit forcibly either! Also tell them that its pushing you out the door and you will soon be gone if they can't get it under control! Be polite of course. The end.

Smoking meth all day doesn't seem like the type of atmosphere that promotes calm and well being. You'd be better off smoking it in your room alone than with them.

Can't imagine anything more chaotic than a room full of meth smokers.

But.......when you share living quarters with other people you have to take the good with the bad.

Maybe y'all could put the meth away and smoke a fattie and play a game of chess?

Either that or maybe you could combine your energies to work on a tweaker project somewhere? Like maybe you have a broken home appliance you could huddle around with some screwdrivers, wrenches and assorted tools kept in a tattered backpack?

Are they hot? Have you propositioned them for a threeway yet?

You know anyone who's "slipping" (ie, a suitable target for a robbery)? How about some convenience stores with lax security and thus ripe for boosting? (Boosting = shoplifting, although tbh comparing the way some tweakers boost to ordinary shoplifting is like comparing Michael Jordan to a pee-wee basketball league)

Well that's how tweakers used to bond back home, if I have any more helpful tips I'll post em ;)

Either that or maybe you could combine your energies to work on a tweaker project somewhere? Like maybe you have a broken home appliance you could huddle around with some screwdrivers, wrenches and assorted tools kept in a tattered backpack?

Are they hot? Have you propositioned them for a threeway yet?

You know anyone who's "slipping" (ie, a suitable target for a robbery)? How about some convenience stores with lax security and thus ripe for boosting? (Boosting = shoplifting, although tbh comparing the way some tweakers boost to ordinary shoplifting is like comparing Michael Jordan to a pee-wee basketball league)

Well that's how tweakers used to bond back home, if I have any more helpful tips I'll post em ;)
Can I help?