• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Street dope with fentanyl withdrawal advice.

MillsXoxo

Greenlighter
Hi, I will be going through withdrawals soon. I need advice to what will be my best method. I just feel back in after 3 years of sobriety. Been using since October. I have at my disposal.
PERC 10's eight of them. Kratom, kava kava, gabapentin, and about 60 Suboxone. So I would appreciate of anyone can tell me the most painless amount of what ever I can do. I need off this shit. I don't know why I fell back in. But I want out asap.

Hi, I will be going through withdrawals soon. I need advice to what will be my best method. I just feel back in after 3 years of sobriety. Been using since October. I have at my disposal.
PERC 10's eight of them. Kratom, kava kava, gabapentin, and about 60 Suboxone. So I would appreciate of anyone can tell me the most painless amount of what ever I can do. I need off this shit. I don't know why I fell back in. But I want out asap.

How much are you using? How are you using it (IV, smoking, etc)?

If you have a serious habit I would take the 8 percs throughout the first day just to get rid of them since they won't do you much good in the withdrawal process.

You might consider the microdosing method of taking very tiny doses of suboxone ontop of what you're taking now, and gradually increase it while dropping the fentanyl. Here's an example of that:

(That is from: https://www.bcpharmacy.ca/tablet/fall-18/microdosing-buprenorphine-induction-bernese-method .)

In that table, SL refers to sublingual. Note that .2mg of buprenorphine is a tiny amount and can be hard to measure. If you have a 8mg strip, .2mg would be 1/40th that amount. You could try and cut of 1/4th of a strip and try to take 1/10th of that but this is very difficult to eye ball. From what I recall, a brand name 8mg suboxone strip weighs exactly 50mg. Thus 1.25mg of an 8mg strip = .2mg of buprenorphine. Still difficult to measure but you could get close. The stakes are high here however, if you accidentally take too much you'll get very sick.

But unfortunately the words "painless" and "asap" are not possibilities when it comes to opioid withdrawal (especially fentanyl withdrawal). The key is really trying to make it less horrible. The gabapentin might help a little. The kratom might make you feel worse if you have a serious fent habit.

How much are you using? How are you using it (IV, smoking, etc)?

If you have a serious habit I would take the 8 percs throughout the first day just to get rid of them since they won't do you much good in the withdrawal process.

You might consider the microdosing method of taking very tiny doses of suboxone ontop of what you're taking now, and gradually increase it while dropping the fentanyl. Here's an example of that:

(That is from: https://www.bcpharmacy.ca/tablet/fall-18/microdosing-buprenorphine-induction-bernese-method .)

In that table, SL refers to sublingual. Note that .2mg of buprenorphine is a tiny amount and can be hard to measure. If you have a 8mg strip, .2mg would be 1/40th that amount. You could try and cut of 1/4th of a strip and try to take 1/10th of that but this is very difficult to eye ball. From what I recall, a brand name 8mg suboxone strip weighs exactly 50mg. Thus 1.25mg of an 8mg strip = .2mg of buprenorphine. Still difficult to measure but you could get close. The stakes are high here however, if you accidentally take too much you'll get very sick.

But unfortunately the words "painless" and "asap" are not possibilities when it comes to opioid withdrawal (especially fentanyl withdrawal). The key is really trying to make it less horrible. The gabapentin might help a little. The kratom might make you feel worse if you have a serious fent habit.
The only issue is that the heroin is laced with the fentanyl. Thats why I switched to the percs. Because they are the cleaner analog in comparison. I have been smoking it (very little) and snorting the mixture with water. And I have made a gram last me now 3 days. I have tried doing this method before (bernese) and noticed that I can get up to 2mgs of a suboxone with no negative effects. But that was before I did a fet test of the H last night. I'm pretty sure the H needs to be chopped from the equation. Seeing as its giving me pneumonia.

60 suboxone? You’re good and covered IMHO. Have no idea why you’re worried.
I would love for that 60 to cover 2 people. And trust I thought about just riding the lightening and seeing how many it takes before I feel better. But I also don't want to be stuck getting clean around people who are still using.

The only issue is that the heroin is laced with the fentanyl. Thats why I switched to the percs. Because they are the cleaner analog in comparison. I have been smoking it (very little) and snorting the mixture with water. And I have made a gram last me now 3 days. I have tried doing this method before (bernese) and noticed that I can get up to 2mgs of a suboxone with no negative effects. But that was before I did a fet test of the H last night. I'm pretty sure the H needs to be chopped from the equation. Seeing as its giving me pneumonia.
If a g is lasting you 3 days now that's great you deff had a lower habit than me. I was doing 1-1.5g a day and really tapered down to .25 a day before I jumped off completely. I tapered down over the course of 10 days and slowly getting sub built up in my system. Was relatively painless.

If a g is lasting you 3 days now that's great you deff had a lower habit than me. I was doing 1-1.5g a day and really tapered down to .25 a day before I jumped off completely. I tapered down over the course of 10 days and slowly getting sub built up in my system. Was relatively painless.
I did pretty well. I still went into a medical detox. Just because I was having such a hard time making that jump. And I could use a gram a day. But I was struggling breathing so bad. I had to mix it with water to snort. My biggest fear was the fentanyl. Last time I kicked was 3 years ago. Fentanyl wasn't really an issue back then.

I did pretty well. I still went into a medical detox. Just because I was having such a hard time making that jump. And I could use a gram a day. But I was struggling breathing so bad. I had to mix it with water to snort. My biggest fear was the fentanyl. Last time I kicked was 3 years ago. Fentanyl wasn't really an issue back then.
No it wasn't. I've been dependant on opiates going on 11 years now. Back when heroin was heroin all I ever needed to wait was 12-18hr getting back on subs. Completely different ball game now. I'm really glad not to be doing the daily grind anymore. I have gone on multiple month runs in the last few years but not on the daily for years straight like I have in the past. My body couldn't handle that anymore

Watermelon can you tell me what you did? I'm in the same boat with the fent and I have Suboxone on hand I just want to lower my intake so I would appreciate it if you can tell me what exactly you did since you said you lowered the fent and upped the sub intake. I don't want PW been there tooany times ya know.

I always felt like total shit for a few days when switching from heavy fent use to subs.

Watermelon can you tell me what you did? I'm in the same boat with the fent and I have Suboxone on hand I just want to lower my intake so I would appreciate it if you can tell me what exactly you did since you said you lowered the fent and upped the sub intake. I don't want PW been there tooany times ya know.
I was shooting anywhere from 1.0-1.5g a day for a few months straight without missing a day. Over the course of 10 days or so I kept lowering my dose and at the same time started taking 0.25mg of sub in the morning before my 1st shot of the day. Another .25 at night for the 1st few days. Then moved the dose up to .5 am/pm and then after a few more days while still lowering my dope usage I got up to 1mg am/pm for the last 2-3 days. When I completely jumped off dope I didn't go into Pwd. I've done that to myself a few times so I know the nightmare it is.

Trust me I still felt like crap for a good 10 days not sleeping much but I wasn't so bad off that I had restless legs thank God. It's definitely doable doing it how I did. That was in January and I've been clean since then minus a few 1 day slip ups. You can do it!!!

I only had gabapentin and some dxm plus a ton of good bud and edibles. If you can get benzos that will be a plus but I highly recommend gaba/Lyrica if you can score any. Imo they work even better than benzos for WD