And your stupid accent was gone,
burnt to cinder
from the war we used to wage
and those eyes once full of fury
were now sedated,
imprisoned
behind tinted Prada-shades

Excellent visual.

I like G&T with lime and bitters. That's how I order pink G&T's. Lol. It sounds silly ordering a pink G&T but that's the way I like em.

I also like extra dry, extra dirty, gin martinis on the rocks. I like olives stuffed with blue cheese if they're available too, lol.

Thumbs up on your writing @tubgirl.jpg

Last edited:
I like G&T with lime and bitters. That's how I order pink G&T's. Lol. It sounds silly ordering a pink G&T but that's the way I like em.

I also like extra dry, extra dirty, gin martinis on the rocks. I like olives stuffed with blue cheese if they're available too, lol.
The heart wants what the heart wants! I gotta try ordering a pink G&T next time I go out to drink. I'm usually either drinking Cuba Libres or rum, neat.
Thumbs up on your writing @tubgirl.jpg
Thank you good sir!

The heart wants what the heart wants! I gotta try ordering a pink G&T next time I go out to drink. I'm usually either drinking Cuba Libres or rum, neat.

Thank you good sir!
G&T is truly quite tasty with bitters and lime juice assuming you like tonic. Many people don't like gin, tonic, or bitters, but it's a heck of a combo. Quite tasty to me!!

I seem to find a lot of mirrors around here... mostly shattrered shards but still us and our many facets that casts the most amazing glints of brightness on occasion... guessing it would all depend on ones particular location and/or point of view/perspective atm.
:unsure:

after a 3rd read this feels like it could be the lyrics to some platinum alt rock/shoegaze song, it's so visually punctuative

it gives me the same feeling as a really really really good song that I've heard before (just in general, not literally)

great stuff

after a 3rd read this feels like it could be the lyrics to some platinum alt rock/shoegaze song, it's so visually punctuative

it gives me the same feeling as a really really really good song that I've heard before (just in general, not literally)

great stuff
Shoegaze, niiiiice. 😄 Thanks so much man, warms my heart to hear that!