• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Strange tramadol WD

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi..Ok, so i was abusing tramadol in 2000mg+ dayli, od course with antiepileptics And benzos. Than (about week ago) i decided that even though it's HIGH comparable to HEROIN, i need to be responsible.It costs a lot and it must be horrible for body.

I started detoxification with 300mg diazepam + pregabalin , next day 200mg diazepam +pregabalin , third day 100mg diazepam And pregabalin and 4th day ONLY 50mg diazepam. I was suspicious because usually tramadol wd last 10-12 days but it was over. Than i did 360mg dextromethorphan. And from then, i use 35,7mg/325mg tram/acetaminophen tablets, 2 or 4 And i feel good.Unfortunatelly my back hurts a lot so i bought propyphenazolum/paracetamolu/caffeine preparation, diclofenac rapid, dexibuprofen and guaifenesine. It helps, mostly the combination-analgesic with caffeine is guite good.

The point of this, Is i dont't crave excessive amounts of tramadol anymore and i maintain on max 300mg daily. (After 10 years of abuse).
At evening i use pregabaline and tizanidine And from morning some benzos, vortioxetine, modafinil ( if i have it) . So, good luck for everyone wding from tramadol.

Havel a nice day.