Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Strange test results??

maxxsskip

Bluelighter
Marquis - dark blue for MDMA
Mecke - Little to no reaction
Mandelin - Dark blue for MDMA, but there was also some strange dark green color in it, but I thought that was a mix from the dark blue produced by the mdma and the already-yellow mandelin reagent.

Howeverrrr, I did not roll at all, only tripped for 8 hours straight, like a hellla weird trip. I know green=meth, but i was not amped up at all, just crazy hallucinations like people talking in my ears, everything seemed carnival like. Could this be pipes masked by a small amount of MDMA? I have no idea cause im new to testing.

Marquis - dark blue for MDMA
Mecke - Little to no reaction
Mandelin - Dark blue for MDMA, but there was also some strange dark green color in it, but I thought that was a mix from the dark blue produced by the mdma and the already-yellow mandelin reagent.

Howeverrrr, I did not roll at all, only tripped for 8 hours straight, like a hellla weird trip. I know green=meth, but i was not amped up at all, just crazy hallucinations like people talking in my ears, everything seemed carnival like. Could this be pipes masked by a small amount of MDMA? I have no idea cause im new to testing.

sounds like research chems -

with mdma -
mecke should be navy blue
marquis should be dark purple.
Mandelin should be dark purple