• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Strange side effect of meth? Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Morrison

Greenlighter
This is going to be a strange post, FYI.
So two nights ago a couple of buddies and I smoked crystal, we are all 20, and its like our 4th or 5th time. Anyways, the last stuff we smoked was by far the cleanest stuff we ever previously did (I've smoked once a week to once every two weeks since the new year, not for any particular reason other than my buddy started it and I really enjoy it).

I had a new side effect that I never experienced before: increased pleasure of orgasms! I understand why it happened yesterday, when I was coming down I did the deed.

But then today it was the same thing, the orgasms are immensely better and lasted longer (I am a guy, btw) even though I'm not high.

I know it's a strange post but does anyone know why? It's been 32 hours since I last used, is it just because there is still some meth coursing through my body? I also slept last night enbeyween orgasms for like 13 hours.

I have never done meth but just search the threads about it and you will see a lot of people saying the sex is better and that they Masterbate for hours when high .

Over 147,302 threads about meth and the male orgasm have been opened at Bluelight. 147,299 have been closed.

Three remain open, the OP not knowing yet the horrors that await their peckers after session #7.

Fine, I want to close this one too: your penis will get raw, go easy. Still feels good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.