Strange, obscure, outsider music

[]

Voiceover of Wormhole travel in the above trance tune

There’s a chance the black hole at the center of our galaxy is actually a wormhole​

The odds are slim, but a new analysis shows it’s possible.

450px-Anatomy_of_a_Black_Hole.jpg

Humans built the pyramids? What do they know about interstellar alignment with the construction of them?

Might sound like lame techno it is basically a progression of Goa trance hippie raves started on beaches in India

I believe in alien technology on Earth past and present

Siriusly

Last edited:
I don't know for certain what those psychedelic gummies had in them but shitballs man those knocked my socks off today had me losing it totally underestimated the strength and psycho activity of those suckers

Mad props to this guy telling the truth I guess in his own I just like to rap way forget those industry clowns probably goes to Church on Sundays nothing wrong with not getting killed over whatever rappers rap about

I don't get it man he sucks actually but hey I can't rap not looking down on the guy purely music critique wise that is kind of whack but still real now this is a banger from the gutter here brother everyone has a different tale to tell some you don't wanna 🙉 hear time for a new playlist idea drug kicking in

Last edited: