• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos strange hiccups after 800mg Diazepam.

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
After consuming 10mg flubromazoLAM (equivalent to 800mg Diaz) I started having huge hiccups. They got so bad that I could hardly breathe, and I felt chest pain too.

Why did that happen?

How many mg of diazepam?!

Hiccups + benzodiazepines.. Google it.

I've always heard people talk about hiicups but I've never gotten them, unless I just ate too much too quick with benzo munhies...and i'm guesing you are having these problems because you took a strong benzo, an amount to equal 800mg of Valium...just sayin. But yo dick is bigger than my diick,lol.

^ Yeah I got that dicksizing vibe as well :p

I think it mainly happens to certain susceptible people because I've never had this happen either. I have however seen many people on the boards complain of this problem, it is usually a side-effect that happens almost every time these people dose high.

Ya, kinda...like "oh I took a benzo and the dose equivilancy to another benzo(valium for example) is 800mg, why do I feel wierd, and why did I get these side effects? Actually my dick is probly bigger than yours now, large doses of benzo's tend to make mine kinda smaller..maybe due to muscle relaxation??(I never thought about that at all until that very sentence,but it makes sense now...)

When I read the title, my eyes couldn't believe what it was reading.......why have a thread title that's do misleading?

I've never heard of hiccups with Valium or any other benzo.......

You took 800mg of Valium? What the hell were you thinking and how did you even get such a ridiculous tolerance that you're able to stay awake after that? ...or is that a typo and you meant to say 80 (which is still a high dose)?

Ya it is common I get it after Clonaz pretty often. Just drink water through a straw (They say it helps to cover ears aswell) That should get rid of them in no time, Thats been my answer to it. Peace, NW

If u dissolved the flbmzm in PG its probably the propylene giving u hiccups ?

How is the title misleading? Not everyone knows what Flubromazolam is. So they won't pay attention to this thread. So I converted flbLAM 10mg to Diazepam, since Flubromazolam is 80 time more potent that Diaz, therefore, it's 800mg

I stangley had hiccups not too long ago from benzos, although I did take them after a night drinking so maybe it was just the drunkness haha!

hmmm i have taken my share of different benzos never had any hiccups
hold your breath ha jk
naw to many things can cause hiccups i get them sometimes when i drink ha

Just a thought - the diaphragm is a muscle and benzodiazepines are well known muscle relaxants... coincidence? I think not.

You took 800mg of Valium? What the hell were you thinking and how did you even get such a ridiculous tolerance that you're able to stay awake after that? ...or is that a typo and you meant to say 80 (which is still a high dose)?
With flubromazolam, tolerance builds rapidly, faster than with any other benzo, so you can gain a tolerance to 800mg Diazepam within a couple of weeks.

Shadapp about that already
Thanks for your incredibly useful contribution... By the way, not everyone knows that tolerance to some benzos builds so quickly, so I'm just raising awareness, and trying to tell people to avoid flbLAM. It's quite euphoric, but it's not worth it, and there are RC benzos out there like Nifoxipam that are far better than this shit.