• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

strange attraction to wanting to try H for the first time....

Hi all!,

avid reader of Bluelight but don't post that often! .....

I'm a 25 year old dude, steady full time government job with a relatively peachy life!... my drug use consists mostly of weed, pills, benzo's and other pharms which I like to dable with from time to time and don't have any addiction to any of them.

As of late I've gotten this growing urge to try out H. News is flying around that Perth (which is where I live) currently has some reasonable quality H (by Australian standards) flying around. I'm not sure where this urge has come from but I'm keen to try it out!.

my question for the forum;

Is this spark of interest in H an incredibly stupid idea? or if played safe can I manage my use on H in a responsible way?

cheers

For sure the response is no. You said yourself about your gifted life and have read about all suffering of those hooked in heroin.
That´s a life in prison. Why would you want that for you?
In psychology we call this jeopardize of happiness. For different reasons your unconscious is trying to spoil your life, punishment or just a simply urge. Are you that bored maybe ??
It really doesn´t matter IMO how you use it. That would be a mind´s tattoo .. No easy way out!
Rationalize it if you need, but don´t do it man. You have a lot to lose and yet so young.
Good luck

Last edited:
IF you were to try it, and attempt to use responsibly, i think the key is to avoid injecting at ALL costs. I've been using H for 3 years and have never injected, not saying i don't have a problem, but things would definitely be a lot worse if i was an IV user.
Your self-control will certainly be pushed, as availability of H is a lot more accessible than pharmaceutical opioids, i found before i tried H i could limit myself to weekend use with oxys/morph, but as soon i as heroin came along week day use crept in and before i knew it, it's been nearly an every day thing with the occasional break here and there.
So if you avoid IV and can stick your limits, you may be ok, but tread carefully dude, good luck

Please be careful, there are much safer letters to try than H, give E or G a go before jumping straight to H.

The further up the alphabet you go the more dangerous it gets, I started on B and ended up trying Z a few times, Im now addicted to Z.

Whatever you do, dont try IVZ.

IF you were to try it, and attempt to use responsibly, i think the key is to avoid injecting at ALL costs. I've been using H for 3 years and have never injected, not saying i don't have a problem, but things would definitely be a lot worse if i was an IV user.
Your self-control will certainly be pushed, as availability of H is a lot more accessible than pharmaceutical opioids, i found before i tried H i could limit myself to weekend use with oxys/morph, but as soon i as heroin came along week day use crept in and before i knew it, it's been nearly an every day thing with the occasional break here and there.
So if you avoid IV and can stick your limits, you may be ok, but tread carefully dude, good luck

That at is not a solution. It's just gonna happen later. Don't you get this?? It's impossible to reverse, imagine any scenario pos trying and they are all horrible. Why do this to you when you have it all, freedom, health.
No happy ending..I guarantee..how do you think most of us try?? Not at all IV is the begging for a great part of fucked addicted people that would do so much to get back to where you are!

Funny i'm in an argument with 2 Bluelighters on a thread who both claim heroin isn't addictive.
lol.
what you can call a bluelighter these days...

Several people have come to argue, i'm just continuing the discussion
you still haven't replied

Replied to what? That thread on DiTM?

I'm not really looking to argue. I know heroin is addictive but so are many things and many types of drugs.

Replied to what? That thread on DiTM?

I'm not really looking to argue. I know heroin is addictive but so are many things and many types of drugs.

the drugs in question right now is IV oxymorphone...
come on man i just submitted sources they wanted me to cite, and wrote out my closing argument u just gonna leave me hanging?
if you weren't looking to argue then why did you argue...
this good discussion on how certain types of personalities are more susceptable to addiction than others as well, i know YOU believe in addiction, the other 2 don't seem to. Well one of them said in the same post that addiction is real and it also is not, so i'm not sure what he even believes, maybe he doesn't either. lol

Nobody can guarantee that you will be able to use heroin safely, but I feel like people blow how addictive heroin is in relation to other strong opioids out of proportion a little bit. I believe the reason most long term addicts favour heroin over other opioids has to do with increased and more consistent availability, relative cheapness and the fact that it is much easier to prepare for injection than pharmaceutical opioids tend to be.

I don't believe heroin is considerably more addictive than drugs like oxycodone, morphine or hydromorphone, just much more convenient to a long term regular user for the reasons I stated.

I have been flamed numerous times on Bluelight for expressing this opinion, but the fact of the matter is the statistics madmick19 posted are similar to the ones I found from other sources when I went digging for the info a year or so ago, 1 in 4 people getting addicted is undeniably a high number in relation to many other drugs but it is still a far cry from a majority getting hooked.

I believe factors extraneous to the effects or addictive property of any drug a person is addicted to are the main factors that lead to addiction, Carl Hart and Johann Hari have both written on this topic. If you accept that factors external to drug use are the main cause of addiction then it really does not make sense to frame one powerful opioid as considerably more addictive than another.

I believe the stigma associated with heroin use ensures that a higher number of people who try the drug are going to be those who are prone to addiction, because for the most part it is those who have negative things going on in their life who are going to be willing to break the strong taboo associated with heroin use. There is no sensible reason somebody who is healthy, happy, employed and who has managed to use other strong opioids infrequently for years should not be able to maintain a similar usage pattern with heroin.

With all that said, I would never encourage anybody to use heroin, heroin use does carry some pretty serious risks and the only way to guarantee that you don't OD or get hooked is to not fuck with the stuff at all. To anybody who enjoys other opioids that is hell bent on trying heroin, I would say you should put it off as long as you can, heroin is always going to be around but your lower tolerance and ability to enjoy some of the weaker opiates/opioids might not last so long after you start fucking with heroin.

If there is one group of people I believe should absolutely never ever touch heroin it is those who have a current or previous addiction to any opiate or opioid.

Last edited:
I used meth(ice) for about 7-8 years before I developed a full on meth habit which is now currently trying to ruin my life.

Heroin I was addicted to almost immediately after having an IV oxy/morphine habit for a year or two. I've always been the sedative type and h and benzos abducted my soul. I wouldn't try it. Try hydrocodone, codeine or oral oxy.

I smoked enough crystal for many years until it became easily accessible and now for the past 2 years I have had an IV meth habit, benzo habit, on methadone, smoke heaps of pot, drink & do as many drugs as I can afford.