• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Straight propaganda or is this really happening

doctorcodone

Bluelighter
So I was walking around with some Kratom bought from a trusted site and a police officer came up to me and asked what I had, I stated it was Kratom. He then took it and said "I am going to test this and make sure heroin isn't sprinkled in this". I was very frustrated and angry but let him take it because I wasn't looking for any trouble. I find it very hard to believe the Kratom would have heroin in it. Does this sound like propaganda the press is spreading around or could this be a true?

U just walk around with kratom in plan sight? What do u expect? I got charged with heroin and cocaine for having legal rcs in my car. Put in online newspaper even though proven innocent.

Yes I realize that was a dumb mistake, I'm just wondering if vendors are spiking the Kratom with heroin. I'm drug tested so often and I would hate to show up postative for opiates.

Last edited:
that sounds like total bullshit to me! The vendors I've gone through have never sent me anything other then ground kratom leaf, or if they did cut it the cut was surely much weaker then heroin, the product never seemed sketchy but you never know.

I really doubt heroin laced kratom is a serious problem, or a problem at all. The only instance of laced kratom I've heard about is the one case a while back where kratom was laced with O-desmethyltramadol and sold as a legal high, I believe someone OD'd off of it. You should have just told him it was bulk tea leaves. Regular kratom leaf is already profitable enough plus it's legal, so why make your already legally grey-area product a black market product? It seems like a quick trip to prison to me.

Belive it or not, he asked to take it and I had half an eight of Mary Jane in my pocket. I didn't want to cause any more trouble so I let him have it. He though it was a controlled substance at first but also said his buddies in the DEA said "heroin is put in Kratom". I told him this wasn't true but he still wanted to take it.

Last edited:
Are people forgetting oral heroin is an essentially inactive orally except at doses more expensive than kratom- arguably as cheap in origin countries. But why waste exportable white dope to spike Kratom for oral ROA?

Edit: good point in above post, the assess could spike it.

^ very true speedball, although it's still not economical when you could just sell the equivalent amount of pure H for literally 50 times the price plus risk.

His "buddies in the DEA" are among the most ignorant people in the country when it comes to drugs. These are the people who say MDMA, psilocybin, and marijuana have no medical value and are as dangerous as heroin and methamphetamine.

Putting heroin in kratom would be a stupid and unlikely thing to do, and if you trust your vendor it's not something to worry about.

I had a bottle of some generic oragel and a young cop took it from me and insisted it was a designer drug. He brings it to an older cop and the older cop shook his head and laughed and said give him back his shit!

^heroin is still active orally but it's bioavailability is very low and lots gets converted to morphine which also has a low oral bio. Yeah it's possible to nod, get high, and OD off oral heroin but it takes much more to achieve the same effects.

The DEA are a drug syndicate in and of itself, fuck em.

That cop stole your gear for personal use, I take it there was no paperwork done? You didn't get a ride to the cop shop or even charged so it's now his.

Edit: We get those fake badge cops here in Oz too.

Wow I totally was fucked over, thinking back that was very sketchy. Well shit happens only lost 10 grams.

I don't think it was a fake cop I think it was a cop that seen you with a substance he couldn't arrest you for and was like I'm going to fuck this guys day up. A lot of cops were bullied in high school and are looking for revenge.

it's incredibly unlikely for kratom to be adulterated but it has happened once or twice in the past

this is just a good reminder to not talk to police officers...

I don't know that it's "never" happened but if you ask me, it sure doesn't sound like a good business decision to waste away perfectly good dope by spiking kratom with it. That just doesn't make sense to me but....

BTW, cops can be real assholes so please steer clear any time you can because who the hell needs the hassle, even if you are "in the right". They can still make your day miserable. What happened to the OP was a total abuse of power IMO but that shit can and does happen.