Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Straight BUNK meth in O.C. Cali! 🤬

O.C.'s Teflon Don

Greenlighter
It seems like whatever "shipment" from wherever (obviously the vast majority of product comes from Mexico) that landed just about a month ago and is going around O.C. Cali is completely bunk! 🤬
It literally seems like ALL n-iso not CUT with n-iso...🤬

Anyone else in Orange County Cali and noticing this??

It seems like whatever "shipment" from wherever (obviously the vast majority of product comes from Mexico) that landed just about a month ago and is going around O.C. Cali is completely bunk! 🤬

What is leading you to say that it is n-ISO?

Have you sent it in for testing?

There's been multiple reports that isopropylbenzylamine does not react to the Marquis reagent test. I don't know if that's accurate, but have you tested it with Marquis reagent?

There's been multiple reports that isopropylbenzylamine does not react to the Marquis reagent test. I don't know if that's accurate, but have you tested it with Marquis reagent?

Someone alerted me to recent reports of 'butyl meth' turning up in the US. Instead of BMK, BEK is the key precursor and BEK is not a watched compound. But from the report, it appears that the n-butyl homologue of methamphetamine is not a DIR, it's an NRI. So lots of anxiety and physical side-effects but no euphoria.

Even if it's not 'butyl meth' I thought it worth mentioning that it appears to have replaces N-isopropyl benzylamine a 'bunk meth'.

Is butyl meth dangerous? I don't know.

Someone alerted me to recent reports of 'butyl meth' turning up in the US. Instead of BMK, BEK is the key precursor and BEK is not a watched compound. But from the report, it appears that the n-butyl homologue of methamphetamine is not a DIR, it's an NRI. So lots of anxiety and physical side-effects but no euphoria.

Even if it's not 'butyl meth' I thought it worth mentioning that it appears to have replaces N-isopropyl benzylamine a 'bunk meth'.

Is butyl meth dangerous? I don't know.
The gear I recently had is ridiculously euphoric and body high. 50mg gets me high for 24 hours.

It passed the Liebermann and Simon's reagent test, but I'm not convinced that it's methamphetamine, But I can't figure out what else could be and everybody else says it's fine.

Maybe I've become somewhat sensitized

The gear I recently had is ridiculously euphoric and body high. 50mg gets me high for 24 hours.

It passed the Liebermann and Simon's reagent test, but I'm not convinced that it's methamphetamine, But I can't figure out what else could be and everybody else says it's fine.

You know - for a long time I wondered why cartels didn't just purchase meta-fluoro BMK and produce m-F methamphetamine. In animal models it appears almost identical except that it would also have some SERT activity.

I know people have reported m-F methamphetamine trips but I don't think anyone actually had NMR/GC-MS carried out so who knows what they got? Nobody, as far as I can tell.

WHERE?! LMAO! 😆

I'm not THAT curious as to what the exact compound this junk is made of is to throw good money after bad on a test kit...😆

What is leading you to say that it is n-ISO?

Have you sent it in for testing?
It behaves and looks damn near identical to this:

-Basically the shards will melt down and form a cloud in the pipe BUT no real crackback at all...
-The gear burns very easily, some pieces will stick to the inside of the bowl...
-We are noticing ZERO psychoactive effect...
-There are def. complaints of body aches and pains...
-The flavor/taste is way off...

😐😟😤🤬

As I had replied to someone earlier...
It seems like having it tested or purchasing a reagent test kit and testing it ourselves would just be throwing good money after bad to possibly narrow down exactly what the compound is or is made up of.
It's apparent it does NOT have any d-meth or l-meth whatsoever so testing it just for the sake of identifying it seems like a waste of money.

It behaves and looks damn near identical to this:

-Basically the shards will melt down and form a cloud in the pipe BUT no real crackback at all...
-The gear burns very easily, some pieces will stick to the inside of the bowl...
-We are noticing ZERO psychoactive effect...
-There are def. complaints of body aches and pains...
-The flavor/taste is way off...

😐😟😤🤬
If you are serious about getting to the bottom of this, take about a point. Put it in a little Ziploc baggie and mail it off to drugsdata.org you can get the mailing address and the fee schedule online and it's anonymous.

Then you can look on their website to find out what it tested as because they'll give you a number and all that stuff for the sample that you sent in.

I think it's like 40 or 50 bucks. Better to know than to constantly be thinking you're smoking bad gear.

I can't believe you have shitty gear out there considering your next door to Mexico where it's all made. Somebody probably decided to get cute and order something off of a research chemical manufacturer for less than $1,000 a kilo. Then they pass it off as meth for $400 an ounce and they make a killing.

Cutting out the Mexican cartel and making people have questions and reservations about the product is a good way to get yourself assassinated by the cartels.

I wouldn't expect this issue in the product if it actually is to persist.

Remember, except for one or two instances back and I think 2019 there has been no substantiated adulteration of methamphetamine with isopropylbenzylamine in the US.

It seems like having it tested or purchasing a reagent test kit and testing it ourselves would just be throwing good money after bad to possibly narrow down exactly what the compound is or is made up of.
It's apparent it does NOT have any d-meth or l-meth whatsoever so testing it just for the sake of identifying it seems like
If you are serious about getting to the bottom of this, take about a point. Put it in a little Ziploc baggie and mail it off to drugsdata.org you can get the mailing address and the fee schedule online and it's anonymous.

Then you can look on their website to find out what it tested as because they'll give you a number and all that stuff for the sample that you sent in.

I think it's like 40 or 50 bucks. Better to know than to constantly be thinking you're smoking bad gear.

I can't believe you have shitty gear out there considering your next door to Mexico where it's all made. Somebody probably decided to get cute and order something off of a research chemical manufacturer for less than $1,000 a kilo. Then they pass it off as meth for $400 an ounce and they make a killing.

Cutting out the Mexican cartel and making people have questions and reservations about the product is a good way to get yourself assassinated by the cartels.

I wouldn't expect this issue in the product if it actually is to persist.

Remember, except for one or two instances back and I think 2019 there has been no substantiated adulteration of methamphetamine with isopropylbenzylamine in the US.
It very well may not actually be n-iso however...
A. It has been going around here since pretty much the first week of Jan. of this year...
B. It is NOT psychoactive in regards to the classic, very recognizable effects of d-meth and/or l-meth (none of us noticing ANYTHING having to do with dopamine release/re-uptake inhibition or norepinephrine release/re-uptake inhibition. Actually, the first "batch" of whatever landed out here was making many of us drowsy (I myself would actually catch a nod from smoking less than a bowl!) AND one person in our "social circle" used fentanyl urine test strips and said he did in fact pop positive for fetty from that gear that circulated the first two-ish weeks of Jan. 🤬
C. It is not going for anywhere near $400/oz...More along the lines of $150...I do not disagree with you, however, on having a price on your head if indeed the Mexican Cartels are being circumvented and this B.S. is some little "homegrown" domestic sadistic Science Fair project! 🤦
Obviously Cartel Superlab product is quantity over quality but not flat-out inert! 😤
D. In regards to shelling out $40-$50 just to have a sample GC/MS by a Third Party, meh, not so much...None of us are *that* curious as to what exactly it "is"...we are all 110% sure what it is not though! ☹️
It would be interesting to get our hands on the test results from the Orange County Sheriff's Dept. though, considering plenty of the Peeps around here have scored themselves possession citations, paraphernalia citations where there is residue in the pipe, and we're pretty sure the "main street Dealer" was popped for sales about three-ish weeks ago! 🙆 HOWEVER (and I'm speaking from personal experience as I have 6 prior sales cases I racked up between 10/2019 and 4/2022), it is NOT S.O.P. for ANY of the law enforcement agencies in O.C., including OCSD, to test any and all products seized. 🤦 I have received NUMEROUS Felony charges throughout those 6 sales cases for Fel. Poss. w/intent to sell meth, Xanax bars, 30mg Adderall IRs, Ecstacy, and a few other pills (ALL street pressies) and all items were just charged as appeared from face value (i.e. "White crystalline solid identified as methamphetamine", the color, shape, size, and pill code stamped on the pressies, etc...)

It's apparent it does NOT have any d-meth or l-meth whatsoever so testing it just for the sake of identifying it seems like

A. It has been going around here since pretty much the first week of Jan. of this year...
B. It is NOT psychoactive in regards to the classic, very recognizable effects of d-meth and/or l-meth (none of us noticing ANYTHING having to do with dopamine release/re-uptake inhibition or norepinephrine release/re-uptake inhibition. Actually, the first "batch" of whatever landed out here was making many of us drowsy (I myself would actually catch a nod from smoking less than a bowl!) AND one person in our "social circle" used fentanyl urine test strips and said he did in fact pop positive for fetty from that gear that circulated the first two-ish weeks of Jan. 🤬
C. It is not going for anywhere near $400/oz...More along the lines of $150...I do not disagree with you, however, on having a price on your head if indeed the Mexican Cartels are being circumvented and this B.S. is some little "homegrown" domestic sadistic Science Fair project! 🤦
Obviously Cartel Superlab product is quantity over quality but not flat-out inert! 😤
D. In regards to shelling out $40-$50 just to have a sample GC/MS by a Third Party, meh, not so much...None of us are *that* curious as to what exactly it "is"...we are all 110% sure what it is not though! ☹️
It would be interesting to get our hands on the test results from the Orange County Sheriff's Dept. though, considering plenty of the Peeps around here have scored themselves possession citations, paraphernalia citations where there is residue in the pipe, and we're pretty sure the "main street Dealer" was popped for sales about three-ish weeks ago! 🙆 HOWEVER (and I'm speaking from personal experience as I have 6 prior sales cases I racked up between 10/2019 and 4/2022), it is NOT S.O.P. for ANY of the law enforcement agencies in O.C., including OCSD, to test any and all products seized. 🤦 I have received NUMEROUS Felony charges throughout those 6 sales cases for Fel. Poss. w/intent to sell meth, Xanax bars, 30mg Adderall IRs, Ecstacy, and a few other pills (ALL street pressies) and all items were just charged as appeared from face value (i.e. "White crystalline solid identified as methamphetamine", the color, shape, size, and pill code stamped on the pressies, etc...)
Cartel super Lab methamphetamine is the purest and most potent out there. Analysis of DEA seizures of cartel meth show it's 97% pure and 97% d-isomer methamphetamine.

I can post the links to the national drug threat assessment if you'd like.

Cartel super Lab methamphetamine is the purest and most potent out there. Analysis of DEA seizures of cartel meth show it's 97% pure and 97% d-isomer methamphetamine.

I can post the links to the national drug threat assessment if you'd like.
I can attest to this. Cartel ice is the best ice out there.

Most jurisdictions have a law that if you are trying to sell it as methamphetamine that it's considered methamphetamine. If you're trying to sell something as xanax, even if it's not, you're getting charged as if it was Xanax so they don't have to test it.

Now if you're just in possession of something and they don't test it with a field test kit or a lab, then your public defender should get the case thrown out.