Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Storing pill tester kits

3ccay

Ex-Bluelighter
Gday

Received my Mandelin test kit today. I went to test a pill and the liquard is a Greeny colour...Really bright, Is this correct? I thought it was sposed to be clear? i hope i havent been sold a dud :(

It should be a piss yellowish kinda colour, you could say it has a slight greenish tinge - definately not clear.
Marquis is clear though.

ah ok then, must be the right stuff then :) Does it make it hard to see the results for speed/meth etc?

hey mate,
It's easy to see speed/meth reaction, when ou put a few drops on your shaving/cruched pill the solution seems to be clear - then it will turn very noticeable green for speed reation

The only problem i have come across is each pill I have ever tested seems to have the same change to black - maybe I have only ever got good pills (which i have) but each pill tested (more then 20+ types) have all had the same reaction - differing times from 1 sec to black up to 25 - some have had marginal green tinge

anyways next time i buy a tester it will be a eztest, such as

Consists of EZ Test Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and Xtreme reagents.
If you want to be able to screen for almost any type of drug: this is the one!
Tests for Ecstasy, 2C-B, (meth)amphetamine, DXM, Ketamine, 2C-T-xx, etc.
Tests for virually everything, 500+ tests for 45 euro!

anyways good luck mate

i just ordered 1. how long did it take to get to ur house?

- i live in sydney

Last edited:
Green means expired, you need to send it back. It starts out very yellow (pardon the phrase, but piss-yellow) and gets greener over time.

What is the colour of the mandelin when you drop it on a white ceramic tile? It should be a bright yellow colour. Was it an Enlighten kit? I don't think it would be because our kits are kept in optimal conditions and not stored for a long time before sale. If it is one of ours and is defective we will replace it free of charge.

Test Kit not working?

Hi , I posted here a couple of days ago saying i thought my test kit was no good.

I've just purchased it and opened it early this week, I've now tested 3 diffrent pills with no results for any of them. What the hell is going on? Is this test kit a faulty one? Its really hard to get out of the bottle too, you gotta shake and shake and it goes everywhere... Have i been sold a faulty test kit? It is Mandelin.. i used to have marquis and that worked awesome.

Also, one of the pills has strong aniceed smell, so that has to be MDMA, Yes?

Sureley i should be getting some results!! Out of 3 totally diffrent pills!

Where did you buy the kit? Enlighten will exchange if your not happy I beleive.

Test kits do expire and will degrade very quickly if not stored properly. You have had no colour change at all?

Smell indicates nothing at all however, you may be unlucky and have 3 dud pills.

Thread merged with original topic.

Seems to be ok today lol, i think it was the object i was using to test with. Today i tryed it again and used ceremic plate and its much easier to see. Although i think marquis is alot better and easier to see results, Expecially for speed.... i got like a bluey/Green result, This would indicate speed, Yes?

Probably if not another adulterated substance. What does the color chart it came with say??

yeah reading the instructions and following the colour chart is a good idea. And if noone has told you, i think u r best storing it in the fridge... right?

^^ marquis goes in the fridge, mandelin is stored in a dark, dry, cool place such as a cupboard.

oh ok, thanks mac.. i better get my mandelin out of the fridge then.. would it have been detremental for my mandelin reagent keeping it in the fridge for 3 mnths?

And how about my ez test x-treme? Is it ok to keep all four bottles (marq., simons, robodope and buffer) in the fridge? Or should they be split up and only the marquis into the fridge and the rest in a cool dark place?
I can't see anywhere on the info provided on how to store them..
I hope i haven't expired any of them. I have the enlighten kit (marq. & mand.) and the x-treme from e z test.. How long do these bottles keep for?
Thanks for any info Cowboy Mac or anyone else who has prior experience with them.
Also have Enlighten been using the ion scanner for tests yet, do you have it?

Simons doesn't need refrigeration, although should be kept away from direct sunlight. Depending on the formulation used ( there are several for simons) it may precipitate if kept in the fridge. The buffer may also precipitate if too cold, so is probably best kept on the shelf.

My own experiments with Robadope (EZ) indicate it deteriorates quicker in hotter environments, so it may be best to keep it cooler. Try PMing "easy e" if you want specific info on this EZ product.

Marquis should definitely be kept at lower temperatures, although it should never be stored near food.