• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Stopping the roll... [how to?]

^ SSRI's/SSNRI's are types of anti-depressants.

Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor or Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine-Reuptake Inhibitor :)

I must say that i don't really get why anyone would want to stop a roll, but that being said... I once experienced a guy who had taken way to much for him to handle. He was totally disconnected from reality and had started getting minor muslecramps. We found that the cure was simply a lot of applejuice. We got him to drink ½ liter of this wonder-mixture, and soon afterwards he was already getting better... So it must have been the C-vitamins or something like that..

However, i don't know if there are any scientific proff of this :)

Any thoughts on this?

mr[r]on -- why must it have been vitamins that did it? It's entirely possible that he was dehydrated, and that the water in the apple juice fixed him up. Or the sugar. The amount of vitamins in apple juice is negligible, really, in that it would have no psychoactive effect.

This is kinda similar to people saying that OJ boosts or destroys their experience. Some say one, some say the other, but really there's no evidence that it does, nor any rationale why it should

I always clap 3x then spin around and click my heels. If it still isnt gone I usually take another.?

VelocideX -- Well i guess your right on that one. But another thing i've realised about the c-vitamins is that it often decrease my roll if preloaded before ingesting the MDMA.

I've experienced this almost everytime and heard simular claimings from other people

Of course, this doesn't prove anything because of all the other aspects that effects the intensitivity of your roll. Still, worthy of a consideration imo :)

I had an absolutely terrible roll my second time and I couldn't bring myself out of it by just concentrating. I got stuck freaking out for about 4 hours after an awesome 50 minute peak.

hey

I have always found a change of atmosphere can help people calm down sometimes. If your at a house partie and you can get the music turned down and give the person some support you can get them to relax and start to enjoy the buzz. I've had a more than a few friends start to really feel uncomfortable and they where alittle afraid, almost like a panic attack and the above always solved the soulution...
..except that one guy but he was really hallucination, visual and audio. it was the end of the night and me and my buddy were alright still rollin pretty hard and out of nowhere this guy asks us if we are gay.
me and my buddie burst out laughing, like wtf? We were talking about girls at the time so we thought it was pretty funny. Then he starts saying he isn't gonna do anything with us, needless to say we laughed even harder at this. So, he is just sitting there his eyes on us like a hawks and the sun is starting to rise. so, i get up and i hang up my curtain(a blanket) and he starts really gettin serious about him not going to do anything with us and he just gets up and leaves.. me and my buddy are alittle worried now, its morning and there are cars on the road now and he just left, so high he was still having complete hallucinations. Thank god i got ahold of his sister and she went and picked him up. Till this day I think he thinks where gay. Lol.

I always use it too piss my buddy off. Right in the middle of the conversation, just cut him off and be like
"are you gay?" ahah

digital