• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Stimulant with long half-life?

HipsterLink

Bluelighter
Hey all, I'm trying to remember a stimulant I had access to back in 2017 for a series of short stories I've been working on. I hope this isn't considered a drug ID thread as the intention isn't to figure out what I'm putting in myself but rather to remember the name of a research chemical that was floating around a while ago. I've been scouring the internet and past fb msgs trying to dig out what it was as it's relevant to the story I'm trying to finish. The details about it I do remember is that it had a pretty long half-life, I wanna say 12-18hrs but perhaps even longer? A reasonable dose was in the milligram range, and I know it was definitely available as early as 2017, possibly earlier. At the time my friend had consumed around 100mgs, maybe more after going through my stash box and getting my baggies of random numbers and letters mixed up. This lead to a 3 day psychosis which is what I've been detailing in the story. I was thinking it was mdpv but I don't think the effects of a 100mg+ dose would last that long, though maybe through the proceeding sleep deprivation? I just don't think I had picked up more mdpv after experimenting with it a couple years before this time and the long half-life is something that really sticks in my memory.

If anyone has any ideas of potential rcs fit this profile or class of drug to look into that would be hugely appreciated. Again hope this isn't breaking any rules as a drug ID thread I'm just trying to fill some holes in my memory. Going to continue digging around for info. Cheers!

MDPV was not really available in 2017 anymore. It disappeared from the market in/around 2013. I'm sure occasionally some people have managed to source some since but by and large it's no longer available.

unfortunately there are many MDPV analogues and numerous other rc stims available around that time, so it would be impossible to narrow this down to a specific chemical. Many of them could easily cause such lasting effects if taken in large enough doses or when redosed enough.

desoxypipradol has a very long lasting effect, quite notorious for this reason. However a +100mg dose would have been a huge overdose so I doubt this is the one you're talking about...

3,4-CTMP and Desoxypipradol comes in mind, latter one with 100mg tho and 3 days would be too short​

Desoxypiperadol is what I thought of, never tried it but I remember it was super long lasting.

-GC

MDPV was not really available in 2017 anymore. It disappeared from the market in/around 2013. I'm sure occasionally some people have managed to source some since but by and large it's no longer available.

unfortunately there are many MDPV analogues and numerous other rc stims available around that time, so it would be impossible to narrow this down to a specific chemical. Many of them could easily cause such lasting effects if taken in large enough doses or when redosed enough.

desoxypipradol has a very long lasting effect, quite notorious for this reason. However a +100mg dose would have been a huge overdose so I doubt this is the one you're talking about...
Hmm yeah I thought this might be the case, I stopped paying attention to the rc scene a while ago and its wild just how many different compounds are out there in the wild. I'm sure it was an overdose from how much my friend was hallucinating but it certainly wasn't lethal yeah. Any good places to find lists perhaps of pyrrolidines? The one thing I'm fairly certain about is that the half-life was crazy long, leaning more towards 18hrs. I was often getting rcs through a friend who would sit on them for some time which is why MDPV isn't off the table but its half-life doesn't sound right and it doesn't line up with other events around the time.

desoxypipradrol is what I immediately thought of. 100mg would be a HUGE dose. And that shit lasts for ages. I once went through 100mg in a week, never slept the whole time, it was a crazy week, it was actually the week where Obama got elected in 2008, lol. I actually never went psychotic, felt great the whole time, until afterwards when I felt like I had been hit by a bus for 2 weeks.

MDPV has a short half-life, so it's not likely to be that.

Is that dosage likely survivable when not spread throughout a week? Looking at some chat logs from that time it did last longer than I initially thought, closer to 4 or 5 days of psychosis, and appetite suppression and inability to sleep naturally lasting until day 7 when we could finally convince her to go to a hospital.

Signs point to desoxypipradrol:

1,1-diphenyl-1-(piperidine-2-yl)methane.png

DESOXYPIPRADROL
1,1-diphenyl-1-(piperidine-2-yl)methane

I did ~10 mg. It didn't do much for me.

desoxypipradrol is what I immediately thought of. 100mg would be a HUGE dose. And that shit lasts for ages. I once went through 100mg in a week, never slept the whole time, it was a crazy week, it was actually the week where Obama got elected in 2008, lol. I actually never went psychotic, felt great the whole time, until afterwards when I felt like I had been hit by a bus for 2 weeks.

MDPV has a short half-life, so it's not likely to be that.

Lol something similar happened to me during the Biden - Trump election!

Nothing like voting all upped out.. past two days of sleep deprivation I've found that life has zero anxiety--and you'd think that would be a good thing. But it isn't when you do whatever you want without caring, lol.

PS off topic: but is concerta the longest lasting pharmaceutical med we commonly have prescribed>

Last edited:
Don't mean to necro an old thread but actually found the original drug mentioned in its well-labelled bag and everything. Looks like desoxypipradrol was the correct suspect. Wish i actually enjoyed the substance would have been a more pleasant find after all these years