• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulant Meth

Hi-Low

Greenlighter
My bf & I are meth users. It’s his secondary DOC & my primary DOC. I have noticed something about him, I thought at first it was whatever, but after today I have to know…how is it that him & I smoked the same amount, for the same amount of sleep & all but he gets wayy more flailed out, more than I ever have just from smoking.
He reminds me of someone who’s an iv that’s been up for a few days too many.
However I am 100% he isn’t IV’ing so that’s out of the question.
It just blows my mind to see how f’ed off he gets , poor guy haha. So if ladies have a similar experience…or vice versa I guess lol, I’d love you hear about it & any thoughts or knowledge you may have
Thank you!!!

Different brains respond to stimulants in different ways. Lots of people, most notably those with ADHD type brains, actually get quote chill on meth.

Rather than him going off the deep end, maybe he’s a fairly normal meth user amd it’s you that is not responding to meth as most people do? Perhaps he just seems to have lost it relative to how chill you are?

I liked meth but only in low two digit dosages, same with other stimulants, if I would take what many people report I'd be ready for a heart attack ... yeah it's just different brains.

I liked meth but only in low two digit dosages, same with other stimulants, if I would take what many people report I'd be ready for a heart attack ... yeah it's just different brains.
Yeah, must be. I’m in the double-digit dosages crowd. I see/hear people doing 200MG + in a dose and just think “how!?”

My bf & I are meth users. It’s his secondary DOC & my primary DOC. I have noticed something about him, I thought at first it was whatever, but after today I have to know…how is it that him & I smoked the same amount, for the same amount of sleep & all but he gets wayy more flailed out, more than I ever have just from smoking.
He reminds me of someone who’s an iv that’s been up for a few days too many.
However I am 100% he isn’t IV’ing so that’s out of the question.
It just blows my mind to see how f’ed off he gets , poor guy haha. So if ladies have a similar experience…or vice versa I guess lol, I’d love you hear about it & any thoughts or knowledge you may have
Thank you!!!
Does Meth make you very tired after running on it for hours or days? Does it also make you much less hungry and lose weight? I don;t think I could run on stimulants daily as it depletes all the serotonin and dopamine . Do you feel better after eating perhaps beef or eggs? Just curious because I spent more of my years doing MDMA and other parties chems that seem to be allot more mild than straight up Meth. Just curious if my routine would ever work for those constantly taking Meth?:unsure:

Does Meth make you very tired after running on it for hours or days? Does it also make you much less hungry and lose weight? I don;t think I could run on stimulants daily as it depletes all the serotonin and dopamine . Do you feel better after eating perhaps beef or eggs? Just curious because I spent more of my years doing MDMA and other parties chems that seem to be allot more mild than straight up Meth. Just curious if my routine would ever work for those constantly taking Meth?:unsure:
When I first tried it I stayed up a lot. But I don't do it that often I get a g it last 3 days. I take a low dose of Seroquel to sleep but never do what I did in the beginning, alcohol and meth not good for you. I was badly dehydrated low amounts on but bad alcoholic with liquor NOT! I'm over 50 and it does help with my aches and pain but definitely more addictive other than tobacco!