• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

Hmmm.

Someone's been watching "Role Models" too much.

Hey, you wanna party on down with your girl/boy while 'tripping' offa this shit, go nuts.

But they rec. dose would be about 2 x CR Stilnox, so about 25 mg.

Remember though, it will cost you an arm and a leg, as it ain't PBS subsidized.

who said anything bout partying? lol
i just want a good night sleep...

LOL...I take it that you haven't seen Role Models starring that dude from American Pie, Stiffy or someshit...

(Asks for Red and Blue Tuinals/Lipstick Red Seconal's)
You need lighten up. Chew on some Valerian root and get some exercise.

LOL. Dude, that' the reaction that you will get from most people when asking for a hypnotic.

i havent had them for awhile now but last time i did, i apparently went down the street to my neighbours house in my underwear, and she had to take the keys off me cuz i was going to drive, altho she didnt know what id taken she knew, that something was definatley not right, after she told me this the next day(all of this i did not remember) i was too afraid to take them, as i did not want to be responsible, for killing someone on the road, i too end up waking with an empty packet, not good....

no hallucinations stilnox

i haven't used stilnox for about 2 months
then i got some last week, and noticed i got no hallucinations at all.
usually when i took them, they produced visual hallucinations.
i don't understand why they seem no to effect me in that way anymore
I'm only taking 15 mg . 1 tablet and a half every 4 days
so i take them 2 times in a week.

ah stillnox you so crazy.
I get that wierd bedmoving thing too. It's not insync either. It feels almost like bubbling.

Last time i tripped on it I was in bed and there were all these ... characters around me just chillaxing. I was talking to them and laughing stupidly and my hands were trying to touch them but they kept floating out of reach. Hilarious shit retrospectively but at the time you just do whatever stupid activity you are doing without much 'fuck is this really happening?'

hey all this is my first post here... I've just been prescribed stilnox for the first time and have been reading up on it, basically doing my homework.... been a "lurker' on bluelight many years, i pay respect to this forum, good work whoever runs it, lots of very helpful information here...
so I've taken 2 x 6.5 mg tablets 3 hours ago and feel very pleasant and comfy and can write endlessly. I don't want to overdo it and lose track of what i do, so I'll stay at this dose for a while. No hallucinations whatsoever are experienced just a very easy pleasant buzz. Tired? not at all. I smoked a little cannabis with it and had some cups of coca tea, and it all fits together very nicely. I don't drink so I'll pass on that combo. I was just wondering what else could be good with it, i.e. if I had any, how would it be with mxe? I bet it would be real nice...

^ whoa careful there. MXE is disorienting enough as it is, not sure if I'd want to add a hypnotic on topic of it, especially with cannabis thrown in too? Perhaps in small doses it might be a plausable combo but unless you have a lot of self control you'd probably just wake up with a greatly reduced stash thinking WTF just happened and a blurred memory of the prior night...

Welcome to Bluelight by the way :)

thanks for the welcome... and yes i'm always very careful. I read all those reports of overdoses... i.e. the guy who took 5, went to bed and then woke up the next morning in his car on the main street surrounded by cop cars and didn't know how he got there.
I have quite some experience with psychedelics.

MXE and stilnox combo sounds like trouble your mixing a downer RC with another downer. You will be off your head and not remember what u did or are doing.
MXE doesn't need a shit drug like stilnox to make it stronger its strong enough on its own. Save the stilnox till afterwoods.
Stilnox doens't make good visuals anyway just keeps doubles your vision the more you take. I have explored it many times and really its pretty boring. If you want to combo stilnox with something get some nangs.

I recall once i had some and left my house to walk down the road to score some drugs. I left my house at 7:30pm and what should have taken 5 mins took 5 hours. All i recall is a strange light in the sky. Another time i had about half a dozen and woke up across town in my car with all sorts of stuff stuck in my bumper and an empty tank of fuel.

Stilnox is a strange drug to say the least but its not trippy. Its sorta similar to the first time you have lyrica if you dose it high enough with more blurred vision. Lyrica goes well with it if you can get some lyrica you should try that combo instead.

MXE doesn't need a shit drug like stilnox to make it stronger its strong enough on its own
yes i know mxe is def the best new rc on the market i think it's actually better than the original, keta. it's even a teacher drug, similar to iboga, makes me care for my family more etc...
anyhoo I may leave the mxe till tomorrow then

Yeah I wouldn't mix it with MXE personally, but to be honest I didn't really like the z-drugs. Perhaps an opioid? Though there are risks with combining downers.

wow did anyone else see the news that zolpidem has been shown to increase brain activity and communication in severely brain damaged people? I looked a little more and it seems that this has effect was accidentally found and has been known about for a few years

very interesting

^ Tuesday's Australian Story - Love and Other Drugs.

Anyone who's known someone who's had a serious stroke and been left unable to speak should find this absolutely incredible.

I saw that, it was amazing. The sad part was it works for an hour at a time and you see the horror in his face as it starts to wear off and he slips back into his trapped state.

Kind of puts the Ambien Walrus in perspective..

NSFW:
walrus.gif

In the show they talked about brain damaged parts as distinct from suppressed parts of the brain following these injuries or strokes, and that the zolpidem was noticably increasing activity in the suppressed zones, not the areas believed to be more seriously/permanently damaged.

Is it possible that the positive/euphoric feelings from zolpidem, which I believe are far and away higher and totally distinct from the pure gaba nature of benzodiazepines, are because it is slightly activating brain areas that are somewhat suppressed even in people who have no quantifiable brain damage??

update: quite a night... i would say that zoldipem actually suppresses the effects of mxe... a little... but in the long run it prolonged the whole experience... not really recommendable but I had to find out... yeah not much synergy but it fucks you up good for 12 hours or so...
had only 13 mg of zoldipem and haven't touched them since... a bit tooooo disorienting.

i take stilnox to go to sleep on nights where i actually need a legitimate amount of sleep ( between 8-9 hours) the most i have ever taken is 20mg but my body does have a great tolerance to these sort of things - even with caffeine and sugar etc. Could someone please tell me a dangerous or fatal amount of stilnox in mg. i have no suicidal intentions what so ever i am just a bit worried that one day i might take a bit too much and go into a coma or not wake up at all.

Some bad shit in my experience. Feel BAD after taking Stilnox, nausea, dizzy, dry mouth and confused as fuck. Slept all worng and ended up with a fucked up neck!! Not one for my medication draw.