Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

steroid info request - deca durabolin

GHB = poor man's HGH

Energizer said:
I dont care what anybody says, HGH does NOT come in a pill form ...

I seriously doubt it too. I recall GHRF (HGH releasing factor) being available in pill form... but that wasn't a legit pharmacy pill, so who knows whether it worked or not.
Exercise, diet, no rec drugs and hard fucking work is the only way to go.
No rec drugs? You're forgetting that GHB (one of the cheapest, nastiest rec drugs, in my opinion) was not so long ago legally available OTC and was very popular with bodybuilders. When GHB is taken at such a dose so as to induce sleep (maybe 2-3mL), the brain literally oozes out HGH all night long.

How ironic that the cheapest rec drug available can compare with the most expensive muscle-building drug on the market!!

-sim

Thanks guys. I presummed it might be a pro-drug or other form, as I'm aware you definitely couldn't give regular HGH orally.

Re: GHB = poor man's HGH

ekafeman said:
[/I]
I seriously doubt it too. I recall GHRF (HGH releasing factor) being available in pill form... but that wasn't a legit pharmacy pill, so who knows whether it worked or not.

No rec drugs? You're forgetting that GHB (one of the cheapest, nastiest rec drugs, in my opinion) was not so long ago legally available OTC and was very popular with bodybuilders. When GHB is taken at such a dose so as to induce sleep (maybe 2-3mL), the brain literally oozes out HGH all night long.

How ironic that the cheapest rec drug available can compare with the most expensive muscle-building drug on the market!!

-sim [/B]

No, GHB has no muscle-building effects. This is why bodybuilders don't use it that often anymore. The prolactin produced makes the GH useless and transient levels of GH have no muscle building effect anyway.