• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Harm Reduction Sterifilt and sterile cotton?

nylyak76

Greenlighter
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
25
kQqU0rf.jpeg
F0aGSsB_d.webp


Soooo I guess im trying to a bit better 😅. I intern at a harm reduction drop in center and was able to convince them to allow me to order and us to start carrying some sterifilt plus filters and sterile cotton. Although Im not sure if they’ll keep it up bc of the price (we mostly just stock a nice variety of test strips/kits and narcan of course, as well as cookers, reg cotton and needles). Ordered from LMITextiles to the US.

but anywho I grabbed some for myself too and tonight I tried a sterifilt plus filter for the first time and it was nice not having to use a secondary filter/syringe. Still got this fear of losing product in it. Idk prob not that big of a difference.

Also tried a sterile cotton, never done so and its firm like too firm to squeeze. I usually squeeze my qtip cottons to get the leftover product (which is usually a nice little amount) left behind into the needle.

Anyone have an experience with similar sterile filters or the sterifilt?
 
Top