Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stereosonic 2011 Melbourne

bornaTubby

Bluelighter
[NATIONAL] Stereosonic 2011

Hi Guys, Just did a search for stereosonic 2011 and no one seems to have posted this event yet.
Stereosonic 2011 will have a massive lineup.
Just to name a few
Armin Van Buuren
Afrojack
Avicii
Dash Berlin
Ferry Corsten
Carl Cox
The Bloody Beetrots
for the first time ever *MYON AND SHANE 54* My personal favourite <3
Tickets are now on 3rd release for melbourne @ $140 each for melbourne, not sure of other states..
Tickets can be found @ Moshtix & Ticketek OR a promotor (its cheaper to go through a promotor)
Melbourne Sat December 3rd @ Melbourne Showgrounds - 12pm - 11pm.
Sydney Sat November 26th @ Sydney Showgrounds - 12pm - 11pm.
Perth Sun November 27th Claremont Showgrounds - 12pm - 10pm.
Adelaide Sat December 3rd @ Bonython Showgrounds - 12pm - 10pm
Brisbane Sun December 4th @ RNA Showgrounds - 12pm - 10pm
http://stereosonic.com.au/locations/melbourne/ For more details!
All my friends are going, and so should you.
=)

Last edited:
Can these Threads be done properly please.

3. When starting a thread:

- Use the 'Event' prefix when creating the thread

- Make sure that you list in the subject title:

* The state it is taking place in, surrounded in square brackets
* The name of the event
* The date
* The venue (if available, if not add “TBA”)

Example : [NSW] Field Day – Jan 1st – Domain

And Please put the state first. This should be either one of NATIONAL, ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC or WA. 'National' is for an event in multiple states.

Note: Once a title has been posted it cannot be updated by the member. If a title needs updating, please contact a Mod to do it for you.

Include in the body of your post as much information as possible. ie. Dj’s, ticket price, set times, where to buy tickets, venue info, a link to the event’s website etc. If you have an IMG of the flyer then that is suitable to add to your post.

Do not use unnecessary amounts of supersize or coloured text in the body of your thread, this clutters the text and makes event details difficult to read.

My apologies, all fixed. I did read the guidelines but didn't realise there was a second page. =.=" lol. Silly me.
Thanks for letting me know, i'll make sure i won't make the same mistake again
~bornatubby

The 4th of December cannot cone quick enough.
I don't like the chances of me going to work on Monday though. :s

me and my girl gotcookies will be rocking at brisbane to armin,ferry, dash berlin and carl cox!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah.....damn Dash Berlin finishing when Armin starts..... other than that lmfao and other acts don't deserve to be on the main stage..it should all be trance...Avicii, dash, ferry and then armin back to back to close....wish the organizers did this for Brisbane :(

On the hunt for a ticket to melb show, if any one can help out, would be muchly happy ^^

haha i got my ticket, looking for a mate :p
i think EGA is almost/is out of tickets as well

Hoping to maybe see you fri week at 3d ?

And yes EGA has sold out bit still a few tickets around on FB!

^ that would be nice if it was in bris, that was the kind of stuff i first listened to when i got into dance. Now i prefer trance for obvious choices!

^ I'm surprised nobody has replied since Stereo....Well day was well, setup at Brisbane was good, i believe due to last minute stage moves Armin and his production team were not happy with the way some stages sound was being received. Main stage was pretty cool. Ferry Corsten was great, Avicii was okay, set was nothing special like the radio broadcasts from other festivals I had been listening to. Jochen Miller was epic!!! Ended up meeting him after the set, got him to autograph me and my partners peice of artwork and got a photo with him. I swear he looks like Bear Gyrills!!! Bt Live's opener for the set was terrible, came back 15 minutes before the end of his set which was better. Dash Berlin was amazing, got right to the front of the barrier with my misses and got ample photo, even got a united destinations shirt from him, he also signed our artwork and we got a photo with him. The me and the girl ran to Armin and ended up making 3rd row 15 minutes into his set and eventually front row, his state of trance set wasn't the best but stage show was impressive.

Now other discuss your stereo experiences please!

great day. few dickheads, phones barely work, drinks etc overpriced, but great music
and great fun